Right, I was supposed to post some info on Time and Date.
The days are:
Sa'mar - monday
Tu'mar - tuesday
Quay'mar - wendsday
Run'mar - thursday
Ara'mar - friday
Gart'mar - saturday
Pin'mar - sunday
The months, in order, are:
As it can be deducted 'kiev seems to stand for spring, 'sa for spring, 'tera for autumn and 'kerz for winter. Each month is composed of four weeks (so 28 days) that lack a name (I'm going to be calling them first week, second week, third week and fourth week to differentiate). As mentioned in IC there are also two Flur'mar - these are considered "useless" days, days of bad omen etc. Usually only bare minimum is done on those days and kids born in them are often mercy-killed. One is attached to the end of Yurn'sa, other to the Freta'kerz.
As for the year, what little info I've so far found points at there being four ways of counting the years:
- Tre'Catrobium (T.R.) - this one is marked as "Imperial" on my time tracker and seems to be the most common calendar. The current year is 108 T.R.
- Croas (C.R.) - it's marked by Ragean and I've no idea what that is. I think I'm going to need to read my Garweeze Wurld gazeeteer in hope of finding any info. Current year is 2480 C.R.
- Fariadoran (F.R.) - original calendar, used by Elves and Scholars. Current year is 12082 F.R.
- Kroaghus (K.R.) - orkish calendar, set on year 867 K.R.
Oh and ther are three moons:
- Arlora - currently 1st quarter Waxing
- Bardra'kar - also 1st quarter Waxing
- Shadara - 2nd quarter Waning
That's all for now.