Chaosforge Forum

• March 28, 2024, 07:22
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: [M|AAo666|99%|YAVP]  (Read 3798 times)

Sereg

• Chaos Acolyte
  • Greater Elder
  • Brigadier General
  • Angel of Overconfidence
    • View Profile
[M|AAo666|99%|YAVP]
« on: December 19, 2014, 10:35 »

Back, but on a new computer, so I've started a new profile. First Ao100 win this time through, tried for 100% but Apostle makes that problematic, especially since I had decided to carry around a bunch of cool shit I found instead of medkits. Was at 100% up to and including 665, where I hunted down and killed the nightmare spawns after putting on the Berserker armor - I had hoped that an Apostle kill cleared the level like a JC kill, but evidently it does not. Oddly, Apostle also does not count as a Full Win in Ao100, so I'm stuck with a YAVP instead of a YAAM or YAFW.

A note on two of the items I made - the naming on the lava assembly acid boots would probably be better the other way(acid-proof lava boots instead of lava acid-proof boots - I'm sure there's scripting for how to combine assembly and item names, but maybe a special exception for these would be in order), but with an A mod, they're actually better then the Enviroboots - not that I used them until the final level, when my phaseshift suit and inquisitor set(I didn't actually find the Laptop boots until level 611, lol) couldn't be used anymore.  And that nanomachic tristar blaster - you can't nanomanufacture mod a shotgun or a BFG, but apparently, you can do so to the shotgun BFG. Pretty useless compared to other weapons I had available, but still lots of fun.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: December 19, 2014, 10:46 by Sereg »
[26|22|23|15|15|2]
Cyberdemon Chaos Colonel

Medals - DRL 27/43 | XA 16/31

LuckyDee

• Sound Wizard
  • Grand Inquisitor
  • General
  • High Caliber Consecrator
    • View Profile
    • LuckyDeeIndustries
Re: [M|AAo666|99%|YAVP]
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2014, 12:20 »

Welcome back! We've actually made your name into a verb in your absence - although you might have stuck around long enough to witness that.

Have you changed your wicked ways by now? :P
[0.9.9.7G] Current: Hell Knight 1st Lieutenant [20/12/4/0/0/0]
High: Arch-Vile Lt. Colonel [25/21/12/2/1/0]

Sereg

• Chaos Acolyte
  • Greater Elder
  • Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2014, 13:00 »

Lol o.O did a quick search for my name and I see what you mean. I don't think I was the first, but I sure made prolific use of it once I discovered it. Still, I've got a long way to go to get back to Lt General on this profile - I've only Sereg'd Destroyer Diamond so far.
[26|22|23|15|15|2]
Cyberdemon Chaos Colonel

Tormuse

• Elder
  • General
  • More Angelic than not
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2014, 13:28 »

Haha, I didn't realize you didn't know that we had verbed your name!  :D  Welcome back, Sereg!  :)

(p.s.  that's an awful lot of nano mods!)  :o
Apostle Chaos Lt. General (0.9.9.7)
[26/26/26/26/18/9]
Check out my Youtube channel for videos of me playing DRL!  :)
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXOijubEijdnrOja0kxXTKQ/videos

Sereg

• Chaos Acolyte
  • Greater Elder
  • Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2014, 21:39 »

Thanks ;) and yes, I found 2 on a single level after finding DS, and then another later on, and started collecting them. Figured they'd look cool in the mortem, even if I couldn't use them anymore. Might have missed a few more, there were quite alot of modpacks that got toasted before I could get to them, and they all look the same while Berserk.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2014, 21:41 by Sereg »
[26|22|23|15|15|2]
Cyberdemon Chaos Colonel

Pages: [1]