DoomRL > Discussion

Screenshots: ASCII and Graphics

<< < (210/210)

Minaro:

--- Quote from: ZicherCZ on February 07, 2017, 15:16 ---Barons, revenants and mancubi can do still do more than 1 damage per shot as well, and barons double the armor damage. Also, don't take too many hits in quick succession, as the armor would not regenerate quickly enough, and trouble starts once durability drops below 50%.
Still, one hell of a piece of armor.

--- End quote ---
I was running MB so anything that wasn't doing Acid or Plasma damage was a joke. I checked and unless my math is off somewhere, Barons would indeed have been able to deal as much as 6 damage in one shot, provided they did maximum damage. Most of the time I would just dodge their shots and run into melee range, though.

ZicherCZ:

--- Quote from: Minaro on February 12, 2017, 19:22 ---I was running MB so anything that wasn't doing Acid or Plasma damage was a joke. I checked and unless my math is off somewhere, Barons would indeed have been able to deal as much as 6 damage in one shot, provided they did maximum damage. Most of the time I would just dodge their shots and run into melee range, though.

--- End quote ---
Awww, Malicious Blades. In combination with this armour. Makes me want to try such a run, just to post the stats screen with the resists :).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version