General > Announcements

Poll system

(1/2) > >>

Kornel Kisielewicz:
Well, I've installed the poll system for MiniBB, but it seems it will need some tweaking. As for now the poll system is completely isolated from the forum itself. So these are the guidelines if you want to post a poll:

* Create a poll -- please don't create a poll if the matter's trivial. Leave polls for important questions.
* Create a topic about the poll, starting with "Poll:" and following with the question. The title should be exactly the same as the question.
* In the post please add a direct link to the poll (you can achieve that by entering the Poll page, and rightclicking on your poll, and choosing "Copy link").

Have fun! I'm going to post a first poll now.

Turgor:
thanks! i hope it will prove to be a usefull feature :)

Kornel Kisielewicz:
Quoting: TurgorQuesting for: a post count like Jimmyj's while staying mostly on topic
ROTFL :-D

Turgor:
come on, just look at those statistics.. i am somewhat of a spammer occasionally, but Jimmyj has pushed the limits when it comes to posting massive amounts on topic. I've been counting, hardly any of his posts are off topic, yet his count is almost 3x mine (and i am second in the statistics (which doesn't count you Kornel! :D).

on topic: oh that first poll is a hard choice.. i voted for the melee option, but that was mainly impulsive.
my 2nd choice would be the challenge modes though.. but i am really awaiting all the new features!

Kornel Kisielewicz:
Quoting: Turgorcome on, just look at those statistics.. i am somewhat of a spammer occasionally, but Jimmyj has pushed the limits when it comes to posting massive amounts on topic. I've been counting, hardly any of his posts are off topic, yet his count is almost 3x mine (and i am second in the statistics (which doesn't count you Kornel! :D).
Well, I have the most posts, but I guess I'm excused ;->. Don't treat the rank system too seriously. It's there to encourage posting, and as a fun Doom element.

As for JimmyJ, he should watch his step -- too much sensless off-topic posting, and he may wake up with a post-count of zero and a bunny avatar ^_^. But generally, I'm much against any moderation and the like, and would prefer to never have to do any such actions.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version