Chaosforge Forum

• March 28, 2024, 13:25
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Alien pov  (Read 4356 times)

Syrra

• Private
    • View Profile
Alien pov
« on: October 23, 2007, 21:07 »

I thought it'd be cool to go through the game as an alien, possibly from a rival hive.

Alternatively, you could switch it around and make it an alien invading a marine base.

ParaSait

• Baffen :P
  • Elder
  • Lieutenant General
  • Happy Little Boozer
    • View Profile
    • MPSF
Re: Alien pov
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2007, 03:56 »

I thought it'd be cool to go through the game as an alien, possibly from a rival hive.

Alternatively, you could switch it around and make it an alien invading a marine base.

Sounds cool,but immensely hard.It may be a nice challenge for Blade or so :p
It would also be cool if the same suggestion goes for DoomRL.Damn,I always wanted to be a Hell Knight =D
[18|7|3|0|0|0] [MED:13/43] [SPE:36/67] [ASM:11/40]

Check out my epic youtube channel!
Currently playing The Bard's Tale and System Shock 2 (coop with GrAV1t)!

Kornel Kisielewicz

• God Hand
  • Apostle
    • View Profile
    • http://chaosforge.org/
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2007, 14:54 »

Well, that's waay far into the future :). I'd like to have the standard features in first :)
at your service,
Kornel Kisielewicz

RepoRipper

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2008, 23:41 »

note, Mrazerty, i actually had the suggestion for the "go through game as a bad guy" for DoomRL... from the text for Hell's Arena... "You Would've made a great Champion..." .... thing is i have this large story in my head, 10 years now, still stuck at 2/3rds finished... i take chars from movies, books, games, stories... everything... anyway, after having my idea rejected, i put the char into my story as a bad guy... just listen. this is the chars story:
what his superiors didn't tell the legendary Doom Marine when he was sent to Phobos was, he wasn't the first. he was the 2nd. the FIRST Doom, he went in, fought demons, and got so deep, he was no better than they were... so Hell made him a deal; join us, become Hell's Champion, and be unstoppable! (+ get all the hot demonesses that all hid from our true hero, lol)... long story short, he agreed. ever wonder how the forces of hell got past the ENTIRE military might of Earth while our hero shut down Phobos? The answer was, all the might of earth was like so much dust to a steel wall against Doom, Hell's Champion... think of our hero, picture him... now add Hell Knight horns, make his 3 clothing sizes bigger, literally burning eyes (think of rolling flames where the eye color should be), and make his armor 100% corrupted.... and, last but NOT least, strapped behind is a demonicly twisted BFG... in my story its called the BCx2 (BCBC), or Beam Corruption Bio-Cannon.... think of a *black* fluctuating, dripping laser beam on steroids. Crap.

btw, Kornel, i know this isnt a DoomRL thread, i was just commenting on the character from my story to Mrazerty, as his comment related.
Pages: [1]