DoomRL > Discussion

Poll: What difficulty do you think you can take on in v0.9.9?

(1/2) > >>

Thomas:
By "take on" I mean, a difficulty you think you could get past level 12, or somthing that you wouldn't find ridiculously easy, or incredibly hard.

http://doomforum.chaosforge.org/index.php?action=poll&pollaction=vote&  pollID=2

Kornel Kisielewicz:
Hey, that's an interesting poll :]. I hope people will vote ^_^

Turgor:
I was (arrogantly) going to vote nightmare, but i hope that mode will be ridiculously hard :)

so i voted ultra violence.. i noticed that my melee practice allows me to stay alive in situations i would have died horribly before when playing normally, so i think getting past level 12 should be possible. Now, if you had defined "take on" as actually finishing the game, i might have opted for Hurt me plenty instead.

Kornel Kisielewicz:
Quoting: TurgorI was (arrogantly) going to vote nightmare, but i hope that mode will be ridiculously hard :)
Don't worry, Ultra-Violence is going to give you enough of a challenge :-P. Actually I planned making "Not too rough" the current difficulty level...

Kornel Kisielewicz:
Duh, sorry, I see you've taken that into account :-). Allow me not to vote, cause seriously my vote here is useless ^_^

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version