Other Roguelikes > Berserk!

Hooray for a new release!

(1/4) > >>

Zeb:
I've long insisted that Berserk! is the CF game that has the most potential (DoomRL is obviously great, but there's not much more that can be done with it.) and it's a lot of fun so this makes me really happy.

*Goes and downloads*

RickVoid:

--- Quote from: Zeb on December 21, 2007, 15:48 ---I've long insisted that Berserk! is the CF game that has the most potential (DoomRL is obviously great, but there's not much more that can be done with it.) and it's a lot of fun so this makes me really happy.

*Goes and downloads*

--- End quote ---

*Burns the heretic with fire, and calls Inquisitor Malek for an Exterminatus Extremis of thread.*

Kornel Kisielewicz:

--- Quote from: Zeb on December 21, 2007, 15:48 ---I've long insisted that Berserk! is the CF game that has the most potential (DoomRL is obviously great, but there's not much more that can be done with it.) and it's a lot of fun so this makes me really happy.

--- End quote ---

You'd be surprised, there's a *lot* that can be done with DoomRL still :). Anyway, I'm happy someone (except me) enjoys Berserk :D

Potman:
Aww, you got me all excited, that it'd be out already...

Malek Deneith:

--- Quote from: RickVoid on December 21, 2007, 20:41 ---*Burns the heretic with fire, and calls Inquisitor Malek for an Exterminatus Extremis of thread.*

--- End quote ---

PS. Sorry Kornel this was too good of an occasion to pass it xD

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version