Chaosforge Forum

• March 29, 2024, 04:33
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: credit for lava/acid kills  (Read 2512 times)

tinyrodent

• Elder Chaos Guard
  • Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
credit for lava/acid kills
« on: February 18, 2008, 17:09 »

I've noticed that when I lead monsters through lava/acid, they can die but don't seem to credit me with any experience. Seems reasonable to get credit for these and all other kills including monsters shooting each other.

Also regarding the "Kills Creatures" lever... the topic is closed but I have played this game quite a lot, usually with Intuition, and this lever *always* has reported "Nothing Happens". If it ever works I don't understand the rules of it.
Arch-Vile Major

Cyber Killer

• Elder
  • Sergeant
  • cyberpunk
    • View Profile
    • CK's site
Re: credit for lava/acid kills
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2008, 00:28 »

Just how it seems resonable to get experience for a monster stepping in lava? It's good how it is - You kill it, You get the bonus, the monster kills itself == no bonus. Simple as it is ;-).

Deaven

• Elder
  • Lance Corporal
    • View Profile
Re: credit for lava/acid kills
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2008, 12:27 »

Just how it seems resonable to get experience for a monster stepping in lava? It's good how it is - You kill it, You get the bonus, the monster kills itself == no bonus. Simple as it is ;-).

It's as same reasonably as getting exp from monsters being killed by other monsters.

tinyrodent: this lever usually kills (honest it just causes a big damage) only monsters located in the room where the lever is.
Pages: [1]