Chaosforge Forum

• March 28, 2024, 08:29
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Strange Crash Bug in 989  (Read 1856 times)

007bistromath

• Backer
  • First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
Strange Crash Bug in 989
« on: February 21, 2008, 04:53 »

It doesn't seem to be triggered by any particular thing, but it's happened twice in the past thirty minutes, and based on what I was doing each time, maybe I just overrode the awesome buffer, I don't know. The first time I was just walking down a hallway on an AoMr run in which I had found the Blaster, and the game ate itself. Then I was doing a non-AoB melee attempt and was doing some inventory management at the end of Chained Court and the game ate itself again. When I say it ate itself, I mean that it sprayed a bunch of text (I could just barely see the words unhandled exception) and crashed to desktop.

I'd love to give you the entrails so you could read them, but I can't, because there aren't any. Neither of the times this happened was anything unusual written to the log or the mortem, and I've looked in a bunch of other files too, with no success. When this happens, it's as if the game I was just playing never existed; the previous mortem file is still there, and there are no signs of the failed game whatsoever in the log.
Pages: [1]