General > Discussion

Funny : Google Search Queries

<< < (2/6) > >>

Anticheese:
Some Lybian Terrorists are searching for a mad scientest to build them a bomb, Little do they know the scientist will instead build a time machine and because of said time machine they will shoot the scientist, Who will actually be wearing a bullet proof vest because he had invented the time machine.

In short - I dont know

Thomas:
Quoting: AnticheeseSome Lybian Terrorists are searching for a mad scientest to build them a bomb, Little do they know the scientist will instead build a time machine and because of said time machine they will shoot the scientist, Who will actually be wearing a bullet proof vest because he had invented the time machine.

Now that's thinking ahead.

10mm ammo also sounds a little weird. If you want to buy ammo, go to ebay. They sell everything from air guitars to babies.

Anticheese:
Quoting: Thomasbabies.

No kidding?

You can actually sell babies on Ebay?

But for the love of me, I cannot figure out why chaosforge.org and its subsidiaries would be found by someone searching "Angband Inventory"
--

Thomas:
Quoting: AnticheeseQuoting: Thomas
babies.

No kidding?

You can actually sell babies on Ebay?

But for the love of me, I cannot figure out why chaosforge.org and its subsidiaries would be found by someone searching "Angband Inventory"

Well that was exaggerating, but the air guitar part is true.

I heard a rumor that someone sold a child on ebay...

Note to self: Google for "funny ebay auctions"

EDIT: No, they don't sell babies. But maybe you'll be interested in a certificate of good karma? (Can't use link for some reason, just search Ebay for it)

Obscillesk:
Guy sold his best friend a while ago on Ebay

and someone sold their soul a long time ago (supposedly he died in a car accident the next day)

and the infamous kidney

Oh, and most people don't know it but people were selling shuttle heat plates from the shuttle that went down over Texas.  The government was removing them as quickly as they came up, but Farkers got a lot of links and saved em so... yeah

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version