Chaosforge Forum

• March 28, 2024, 02:33
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: DooM RL Soundtrack Question  (Read 4353 times)

DeDarkGeneral

• Private
    • View Profile
DooM RL Soundtrack Question
« on: November 14, 2008, 14:54 »

I just got a good thing that could advertsie the DooM RL game. I have justed created a NewGrounds account, and was listening to the soundtracks and thinking how great they were. I just want to ask, if i can have permission to submit on to Newgrounds Audio on your terms. If you say yes, you will get all the credit and it most likely boost the publicity of this game. And again if you say yes, would i have to get Permission from Id Software, just asking cos i dont want to get sued. You all so will get to coose the songs i may submit.

ParaSait

• Baffen :P
  • Elder
  • Lieutenant General
  • Happy Little Boozer
    • View Profile
    • MPSF
Re: DooM RL Soundtrack Question
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2008, 16:01 »

Ahh Newgrounds... I have an account there too. But I haven't accessed it for, like, a year. In fact, all I did was submitting crappy flash movies that didn't make any sense =P
[18|7|3|0|0|0] [MED:13/43] [SPE:36/67] [ASM:11/40]

Check out my epic youtube channel!
Currently playing The Bard's Tale and System Shock 2 (coop with GrAV1t)!

DeDarkGeneral

• Private
    • View Profile
Re: DooM RL Soundtrack Question
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2008, 16:07 »

Newgrounds isn't my favorite site, but it being the only site that takes movies and audio instead of games. I suggested the idea of me getting permission cos if i do thins, it may bet people interested in the DooM RL game and other RL games. Though the problem is, im not sure if Kornel had to like use permission to use the music or something. And really, the only reason i have for submitting it on this site, is the game is great, and more people should play it. I picked the music as the DooM music is very good and doubtable one of the best fps music i have ever heard. Though Alien trilogy had more of an atmospheric feel to it. I still have it on the PS
Pages: [1]