Chaosforge Forum

• April 28, 2024, 09:54
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Author Topic: The Wall suggestion  (Read 7529 times)

007bistromath

• Backer
  • First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
Re: The Wall suggestion
« Reply #15 on: December 29, 2008, 04:15 »

You can run out of ammo in AoM if you do special levels ;) .
Mrazerty: if you're running out of ammunition in AoMr, you're doing it wrong.
Seriously, this shouldn't be hard to get. The majority of the specials hold no benefit for a Marksman run. The ones that do have plenty of pistol ammo to pick up when they're finished. If you want to do them just for fun/XP, pack another stack. It takes fifty shots to get through a stack, you can't be that tight unless you have no Eagle Eye, in which case you're doing it even more wrong than I thought.

skarczew

• Elder
  • Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 29, 2008, 12:07 »

I was doing special levels in order to get some unique weapon.

007bistromath

• Backer
  • First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 29, 2008, 20:01 »

I figured as much, but the only one you really need for that is HA. The others are less likely to have anything decent for entirely too much risk.

ZZ

• AliensRL Beta Tester
  • Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 06, 2009, 12:42 »

1) I once cleared the Wall on AoB with Inv. globe. It was rather easy - knights get close to me and got killed by themselves and the rest were killed by my chainsaw, but way out wasn't possible. It's possible to make them attack the Wall and kill it by standing near it (I tried with cheating - really possible) but it would kill you many times. You need full backpack of large meds to survive THAT.
2)Not knowing what to do with that wall I onceteleported there with double shotgun. Cleared it easily. On AoMr I also tried to clean it. I did. But the idea of implementing barrels would be nice because I've got stuck there once with 1 phase device.(I was savescumming to try to go there).
So, the idea is nice, but Phasers do it. The prblem is like the Roc.Lan. - it doesn't spawn!
Put a chainsaw in my coffin. If I go to Hell, I'll need to do some cleaning there.
Pages: 1 [2]  All