DoomRL > Requests For Features

New unique items

<< < (170/171) > >>

S.K. Ren:
Thunderhammer
Type: Special Melee Weapon
Damage: 4d4
Accuracy: -2
Effect: Halves your attack speed (2x Multiplier). Enemies hit by the weapon change the timer for their next action to 2.0 sec.
Alternate Fire: Attacks enemies in a 3x3 in one direction. Causes Fatigue.
Description: ""
Source: WH40K

Fist of Dorn
Type: Unique Melee Weapon
Damage: 10d3
Accuracy: +2
Effect: Halves your attack speed (2x Multiplier). Enemies hit by the weapon change the timer for their next action to 3.0 sec.
Alternate Fire: Attacks enemies in a 3x3 in one direction. Causes Fatigue.
Description: ""
Source: WH40K

raekuul:
Been a while since I've been here. Been on a Baldur's Gate kick.

Crom Faeyr
Melee
5d4
Special: Guaranteed gib on kill against mechanical foes.
Depth: 15+

Runehammer
Melee
4d4
Special: Guaranteed gib on kill against any and all formers.
Depth: 10+

Sum Gai:
Here's one I've been wishing existed a long time:

Auto-phase device
If it's in your inventory when you die, then instead of dying you are teleported.
Depth: 1+
--Note: It might also heal the player, as no-one want to be teleported only to be immediately shot again before getting a turn.

(I haven't actually read all 57 pages of this thread, so you'll have to forgive me if someone's already posted something similar to this)

GinDiamond:

--- Quote from: Sum Gai on April 30, 2014, 04:22 ---Here's one I've been wishing existed a long time:

Auto-phase device
If it's in your inventory when you die, then instead of dying you are teleported.
Depth: 1+
--Note: It might also heal the player, as no-one want to be teleported only to be immediately shot again before getting a turn.

(I haven't actually read all 57 pages of this thread, so you'll have to forgive me if someone's already posted something similar to this)

--- End quote ---

This has been discussed before. I would think a depth level of +1 would be too unbalanced, but I do support the idea that in special cases, if you die, you can respawn. What if its if you die in only an extremely special way?

ZicherCZ:
How about this:
When you have this item in possession when you die, you are randomly teleported with exactly 1HP and monsters are "stunned" for 4s (the same grace time you get upon entering new level). You get your second chance, so use it well. Of course, the item has to be unique, only one spawned per game, and maybe some med-packs nerf during the grace time might be in order as well.
Just a thought at nearly 3am here :).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version