Chaosforge Forum

• March 28, 2024, 17:09
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: I want my wall!  (Read 2517 times)

Angle of Death

• Lance Corporal
    • View Profile
I want my wall!
« on: January 27, 2009, 00:29 »

In the past 4 games or so I've played on ITYTD, the stairs to the Wall have not appeared. It's unlikely that I missed them every time, as I was not rushed and explored each level with extreme thoroughness. Are the special levels guaranteed to appear?

Skynet 2.0

• Private FC
    • View Profile
Re: I want my wall!
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2009, 00:44 »

Some special levels, such as The Wall and Hell's Armory, aren't always generated. The Wall, however, has a very good chance of appearing, and most of my characters have it generated. You probably just got unlucky four times in a row.

MaiZure

• Marketing/PR Ops Lead
  • Greater Elder
  • Major General
  • Retired 1-Star General (.993)
    • View Profile
    • Project repository
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2009, 01:06 »

In the past 4 games or so I've played on ITYTD, the stairs to the Wall have not appeared. It's unlikely that I missed them every time, as I was not rushed and explored each level with extreme thoroughness. Are the special levels guaranteed to appear?

Interesting...not all of the special levels appear on the ITYTD difficulty (Like the Mortuary), but I'm fairly sure that didn't apply to The Wall
« Last Edit: January 27, 2009, 01:08 by MaiZure »
Hell Knight 1st Lt. (.997)
[22/13/9/2/0]

Angle of Death

• Lance Corporal
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2009, 03:01 »

I usually get it on that difficulty. To add insult to injury, I had two levels of whizkids and had a dozen reload and damage mods I was saving for the advanced rocket launcher there.
Pages: [1]