General > Discussion

Help Wanted!

<< < (3/14) > >>

Potman:
Too good for mere moral support, are we?

Thomas:

--- Quote from: Kornel Kisielewicz on April 27, 2009, 04:09 ---Forum Public Relations

Skills needed

* great communication skills
* good knowledge of ChaosForge games
* bag of ideas
* high availability
Responsible for

* keeping the forums active
* throwing ideas for forum activities (ChaosForge related!)
* answering repetetive and simple questions
* commenting on recurring RFE's
* ideas for making the donation system work
Difficulty : low
Responsibility : medium
Time investment : very high

--- End quote ---

I could give this a decent go, I've got far too much time on my hands. And I've been playing your games and posting on the forums since the day they went up.

ParaSait:

--- Quote ---This mainly included ideas for the expansion of the community -- new ideas for additions to the community, ideas how to gather more people, promotion, and generaly PR-idea stuff.

--- End quote ---

--- Quote ---There were times when this forum had about 60 post per day, that was active. From my side I'll provide new material (releases) for discussion, from your side I'd need ideas for promotion, and promotion itself.

--- End quote ---

--- Quote ---If this would work, or any ideas to make it would would be worth their weight in gold (quite literalily)

--- End quote ---
OK, if any good ideas concerning these things come up I will PM you.

--- Quote ---Basically, sometimes questions are posted that no one answers, despite the fact that it's common knowledge. At least posting a link to a revelant topic would be enough.

--- End quote ---
Alright, I can perfectly handle that.

Kornel Kisielewicz:

--- Quote from: Blade on April 28, 2009, 10:47 ---I want to say that i'm still alive and checking CF forums quite often. I admit - i was a bit busy and lazy to answer trivial questions and to response to some suggestions. Shame on me. Will try to do that more often. Also Wiki and bugtracker management are still on me and i'm checking them sometimes. As soon as there will be more new good suggestions here - i will add them to the bugtracker.

--- End quote ---
You already have your place on ChaosForge, Blade :). As for the bugtracker, some of the projects will move to their dedicated task/bugtrackers (this has already happened with FPC Valkyrie for example).

--- Quote from: Blade on April 28, 2009, 10:47 ---With C++ i can't help right now. I have a quite good coding skill, but i'm already writing one project and i want to finish it first and to fix/add everything that will be suggested after release.

--- End quote ---
Feel free to join any time, you're always welcome! >^_^<

Kornel Kisielewicz:

--- Quote from: Thomas on April 28, 2009, 19:34 ---I could give this a decent go, I've got far too much time on my hands. And I've been playing your games and posting on the forums since the day they went up.

--- End quote ---
That surely counts for you! However, it'd be nice to see some concrete ideas for the future of CFF.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version