General > Graveyard

Machine Spirit PBF

(1/70) > >>

Gargulec:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)Please, keep OOC stuff in spoiler tags
Please, remember that it is my first time GMing a PBF
Please, report any grammatical mistakes of mine to me, so I can correct them
Please, do not spoil other's fun. You play, they play, do not kill yourselves, unless you really have a reason to do so Prologue
The spires of hive city Carnelia launch high into the skies, high above the dwellings of scums and commoners. Only nobility lives there. Or so you thought, before you were taken to the palace of Lady Inquisitor Pistis Sophia.
Now, you rest on confortable sofas, alone in a big hall, quietly admiring a painting of Emperor Victorious on vaulting, supported by numerous gilded columns. Only the wealthiest of nobles could afford such a jewel of craftsmanship. But here, everything is such a jewel. Walls, doors, floors- they are all made with unimaginable, almost inhuman skill. Combined, they would be worth enough thrones to buy an ancient space-ship.

Through large windows, a gentle wind blows, fresh and cold.

You were waiting for the last hour. No one came to attend you, like the inquisitor forgot about her new tools.
Guardsman and assassin. Cleric and tech-priest. Psyker.

What fate awaits you, is an enigma.

Xander Morhaime:
Private Tobias Halsted took full advantage of the comfortable seating as soon as he arrived, going by the reasoning that if you do get a chance at some comfort, take it, because it sure as hell won't last very long. So, the guardsman lounged around, making himself comfortable despite being dressed in field uniform and combat armour. Still, his weapons were stowed and secured, guns wrapped and unloaded, ammunition kept separately.

He wasn't about to suggest this period of rest and luxury be cut short.

Malek Deneith:
Lazerus waitend patiently. The others didn't look like eager to break the silence, and that suited him fine. Instead he settled for evaluating his companions. The guardsman looked typical enough, and that at least should mean he's reliable. The tech-priest was another matter - at first Laz was alerted by presence of Mechanicus adept in the same room, but now, having observed him for a while he felt more confused than alerted - this cog-head seemed worryingly... organic... when compared to others. The other two were harder to guess.

Twiddling his thumbs he wondered when the host is going to appear.

Marcus Constantine:
He was shocked a little. He was living in a hive, but never in such a high region. The artwork, the architecture was indeed magnificent. The one who made this really had taste.
Marcus waited for this to happen his entire (and short) life. Finally, chance to prove himself as a true follower and devoted servant of the Emperor. This extasy shouldn't be showed to the others... This is a good time to medite.

Passionario:
The woman with a tell-tale Scholastica Psykana sanctioning brand on her forehead ignores you. As far as you can tell, she appears to be engaged in a staring contest with the Emperor's portrait.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version