Chaosforge Forum

• March 28, 2024, 15:37
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 24

Author Topic: MRS Morey - PBF  (Read 108272 times)

Malek Deneith

• Grand Inquisitor Emeritus
  • Grand Inquisitor
  • Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
Re: MRS Morey - PBF
« Reply #225 on: December 18, 2009, 15:12 »

- Right, another closed door. Care to try if you open that one before we move to trying breaching charges? - Hagazi asked Siobhan
« Last Edit: December 18, 2009, 15:24 by Malek Deneith »
Inquisition - saving your soul, one bolter shell at a time.
Spoiler: "Hackmaster Kills" (click to show/hide)

Journey

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: December 18, 2009, 15:22 »

Before any more discussion took place, the door slid open and a haggard-looking man staggered out.  His clothes were heavily wrinkled, as if he had worn them for days, and he carried the stench of one who had not bathed for awhile.

"Hey, you guys, am I glad to see you."  He babbled uncontrollably, "When those monsters appeared I thought I was a goner...  Hey, can I have some of that food?  I'm starving."  He stumbled, his muscles weak without nutrition.

Silhar

• AliensRL Beta Tester
  • Brigadier General
  • Get psyched!
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: December 19, 2009, 06:23 »

Saying none, Doc took his backpack and pulled out some ration pack, then tossed it directly into the man's hands. Then, he handed him a bottle of juice, made of some unidentified fruits.

"Should be appropriate. Guy, is everything alright with you ? With an exception of malnutrition, naturally.", he asked, carefully watching him stumbling and tearing the bag o' food.

Journey

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: December 20, 2009, 11:34 »

'Bob' desperately dug into the food, eating as quickly as he could, and chugged the juice.  When he had finally consumed his fill, he looked up at the group.  "Um, I don't think anything else is wrong with me, yet.  I was lucky this room was well sealed against those...monsters!"

Silhar

• AliensRL Beta Tester
  • Brigadier General
  • Get psyched!
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: December 20, 2009, 14:12 »

"Fair enough. If anything grazed you, don't bother yelling.", added Doc after a while.

"Now. Would you mind telling us several things to make other things clear ? You know, what the hell happened here and where did these things crawl from...
Also. I've seen your labs there. They are located at medical and military wing, alright ? Do you know what kind of research was done there ?"

Xander Morhaime

• AliensRL Beta Tester
  • Colonel
  • Boot to the head!
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: January 29, 2010, 16:06 »

(Taking over from our MIA Journey for the civvie survivor.)

Bob sat down heavily in one of the monitoring station chairs, shaking his head. "I swear I don't know. The day of the attack, we had this... small-scale alert, told non-essential personnel to return to their quarters. Short while after that... the general alert kicked in," the man pointed at the monitors behind him. "I've no idea where they came from, first time I saw them they were already... god... already in the security tower."

At the mention of the labs, the man seemed to tense up. "Ah... not so much. I used to help out some in the tech labs, they, uhh... This is all strictly confidential, I hope you realise... they were mucking about with some sort of new bullet, new gun..." the man ran a hand nervously through his hair. "Don't know about the biolabs. Heard about some implants, but... nothing... nothing like those things. You don't really think they could be from there, do you?" he asked, shaking his head, looking rather spooked by the possibility.
12. A soft answer turneth away wrath. Once wrath is looking the other way, shoot it in the head.

Gargulec

• High Priest of the Forge
  • Local Inquisitor
  • Brigadier General
  • Believe!
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: January 29, 2010, 16:11 »

Quickly, Shioban pulled her colt from the holster, and aimed at Bob's head. 'For your information... I do not care if any info is classified. Fill us in with what you know, or get shot. Your choice.'
And greater honour is well due to them
when they foresee (and many of them foresee)
that in the end Ephialtes will appear,
that after all the Persian shall break through.

Malek Deneith

• Grand Inquisitor
  • Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: January 30, 2010, 08:57 »

- Put that down marine - you're the one that's supposed to keep civies alive, not shoot them, remember? And even if you don't I certainly won't allow for that... - Hagazi raised his own rifle - Now as for you Mr. Smith, you need to consider one thing - keeping secret information secret is probably important in your job, but right now we're all facing death - and what we don't know we can't defend against. Your choice...

Xander Morhaime

• AliensRL Beta Tester
  • Colonel
  • Boot to the head!
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: January 30, 2010, 14:37 »

The civilian practically jumped out of the chair at the sight of a gun pointed at him. "For fuck's sake! My job was to fetch a spanner, sweep the floor and watch fucking monitors! I - have - no - fucking - clue what those things are, where they're from and if we had anything to do with them!"

The man then slumped back down into the chair, panting. "Should've just let you jarheads blunder into a pack of those creatures on the way here. This is the thanks I get for getting you this far. Or helping you find food... bet you'd have had a fun time searching the storage tower without me to tell you where to find the manifest," he said with a sneer.
12. A soft answer turneth away wrath. Once wrath is looking the other way, shoot it in the head.

Gargulec

• Local Inquisitor
  • Brigadier General
  • Believe!
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: February 02, 2010, 15:09 »

Shioban sighed, and secured her gun.
'Sorry for that' she muttered. 'It is just the streak of absurdly unlucky events that made me act stupidly. I beg you pardon.'

Shioban then holstered the pistol.

'Still, I don't like you, corporates. You are all too Commonweatlthish... By the way, I assume that you can tell us which corporation runs this place? Ifigenia Thethis? Schroeder&Haikatsu?'

Xander Morhaime

• AliensRL Beta Tester
  • Colonel
  • Boot to the head!
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: February 05, 2010, 14:41 »

"Corporations?..." the man said, looking puzzled. "None of them own this place, it's a private venture. Bunch of Scottish expats set this place up as a one-fingered salute to the Commonwealth and started drilling the rock for minerals. Then they expanded to freelance research work for outside bidders," he explained.

Malek Deneith

• Grand Inquisitor
  • Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: February 06, 2010, 14:50 »

- Do you happen to know who was the most recent bidder? - Hagazi asked, putting his rifle back down.

Silhar

• AliensRL Beta Tester
  • Brigadier General
  • Get psyched!
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: February 06, 2010, 14:56 »

Doc said none, just pulled out a cigarette and lighted it, taking a look at the monitors.

Xander Morhaime

• AliensRL Beta Tester
  • Colonel
  • Boot to the head!
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: February 06, 2010, 15:39 »

"Not a clue," Bob replied, shaking his head. "Doubt they're all from the same source anyway. But I was never privy to that kind of information, just basing off what I hear around the break room," he added with a shrug.

The monitors did not really show anything interesting. From the angle the cameras presented, most corridors looked pretty much the same, and the only way you could tell them apart was the ID number in the top right corner. The view was generally variations on the topic of long corridors with room doors and the occasional side corridor branching off. Only one was currently showing one of the creatures aimlessly milling around a corridor intersection.

Gargulec

• Local Inquisitor
  • Brigadier General
  • Believe!
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: February 06, 2010, 15:56 »

'Fun to watch' muttered Shioban, looking at the surveillance. 'Anyway, mister civilian, time for the billion pounds question. Is there any distress beacon in the facility? Or any mean to get out of here?
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 24