Chaosforge Forum

• April 18, 2024, 01:06
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All

Author Topic: Armor Sets?  (Read 14057 times)

Aki

• Marketing/PR and Wiki Ops
  • Elder
  • Major General
    • View Profile
Re: Armor Sets?
« Reply #30 on: October 09, 2009, 04:26 »

Way to turn this into a serious discussion about paint, Vestin :P

* Aki looks at custom user title

Well, dammit.
[0.9.9.7]
Badges: [22/17/15/10/4/0]

Vestin

• Elder
  • Second Lieutenant
  • Philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 09, 2009, 11:40 »

* Aki looks at custom user title

Well, dammit.
We can discuss what art or beauty is, if you'd like ^^'. Passed my Aesthetics 101 last semester... and am on a "Art in the Digital Age" course ATM. There's nothing like like having a PhD WoW player as a lecturer, I can tell you that...

Madtrixr

• Elder
  • Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 09, 2009, 12:33 »

We can discuss what art or beauty is, if you'd like ^^'. Passed my Aesthetics 101 last semester... and am on a "Art in the Digital Age" course ATM. There's nothing like like having a PhD WoW player as a lecturer, I can tell you that...

Wow, What's that like?
<Malek_Deneith> What is a PC? A miserable little pile of XP. But enough plot - have at you!

[B/S/G/P/D]
[19/8/5/0/0]

Vestin

• Elder
  • Second Lieutenant
  • Philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 09, 2009, 13:31 »

Wow, What's that like?

;)

I'm really getting a kick out of it. Most of all - the guy's attitude is fantastic.
BTW - do you know Plato's Cave ?
We had a hilarious misunderstanding featuring that. A guy pointed out that the prisoners were chained in the cave, while we "descend to it", by enjoying the media and the Internet, out of out own accord (thus he assumed that the cave represents the media). It went absolutely over the lecturer's head, and the answer was quite vaguely pointing that the metaphor in this case is used pretty imprecisely... while in his following remark he elaborated on the subject in such a way that it was clear that he views the real life as the cave and our virtual realities of the web and the media as the world outside of the cave.

Madtrixr

• Elder
  • Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 09, 2009, 15:36 »

;)

I'm really getting a kick out of it. Most of all - the guy's attitude is fantastic.
BTW - do you know Plato's Cave ?
We had a hilarious misunderstanding featuring that. A guy pointed out that the prisoners were chained in the cave, while we "descend to it", by enjoying the media and the Internet, out of out own accord (thus he assumed that the cave represents the media). It went absolutely over the lecturer's head, and the answer was quite vaguely pointing that the metaphor in this case is used pretty imprecisely... while in his following remark he elaborated on the subject in such a way that it was clear that he views the real life as the cave and our virtual realities of the web and the media as the world outside of the cave.

That is pretty hilarious, although it almost went over my head.
<Malek_Deneith> What is a PC? A miserable little pile of XP. But enough plot - have at you!

[B/S/G/P/D]
[19/8/5/0/0]
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All