Chaosforge Forum

• April 19, 2024, 03:18
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]

Author Topic: Returns PBF - In Character  (Read 57408 times)

Gargulec

• High Priest of the Forge
  • Local Inquisitor
  • Brigadier General
  • Believe!
    • View Profile
Re: Returns PBF - In Character
« Reply #150 on: March 31, 2010, 15:31 »

'She is dead?' Skye did not sound contended by that news. 'Ah, fuck' she muttered after a second of silence. 'Her droid won't like that, I say. Anyway, nothing new here. Repairs are proceeding as planned, and local wild life does not try to eat. So I can consider myself lucky, I think.'
And greater honour is well due to them
when they foresee (and many of them foresee)
that in the end Ephialtes will appear,
that after all the Persian shall break through.

Xander Morhaime

• AliensRL Beta Tester
  • Colonel
  • Boot to the head!
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: April 05, 2010, 20:23 »

"Well, it's not like we had much of a say in the matter," CX replied flatly. "A specimen of the greatly varied local predatory fauna jumped her. If it's any comfort to the clunker, it was probably a quick death, at least. Now - have you considered relocating? Yourself or the ship, either one works. If you could move the ship at all closer to our current location, it'd make things a good deal easier. I wouldn't call it a necessity, but still..."
12. A soft answer turneth away wrath. Once wrath is looking the other way, shoot it in the head.

Gargulec

• Local Inquisitor
  • Brigadier General
  • Believe!
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: April 11, 2010, 15:28 »

Skye hesitated with answer. 'I'll see what I can do...' she said eventually. 'But I can't determine if this wreck is going to fly, and I would be glad to avoid crashing it any further. And now, I am going to get some sleep. You should as well. Skye out.'

Night passed quickly for CX.

A the sun rise, Triz woke up, and then she has woken up Vince as well. He was feeling much better, yet still a bit exhausted.

'Are you ready?' she asked, after a you ate a breakfast that consisted of a few ration bars. Yummy. 

Xander Morhaime

• AliensRL Beta Tester
  • Colonel
  • Boot to the head!
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: April 22, 2010, 16:35 »

"Have we got a choice?" CX muttered. He might be a clone engineered to kill, but he still could be cranky in the mornings.
12. A soft answer turneth away wrath. Once wrath is looking the other way, shoot it in the head.

Silhar

• AliensRL Beta Tester
  • Brigadier General
  • Get psyched!
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: April 23, 2010, 13:26 »

Vince didn't comment, chewing slowly. He still looked slightly pale, pushed in his little warm corner, but at least his stare seemed a bit more calm than a few hours before. However, this did not clearly mean a good mood.
In fact, if only he could, he'd happily greet a new day with a few nasty words, but in this state he was pretty much unwilling to open his mouth except for another bite.
Swearing in his thoughts as loud as he could think, he got up and straightened, his bones giving away a loud click.
Orders lost, ship wasted, and I am here with a damned imperial grunt, a shipwreck, a malaria and a complete lack of money... Hell, if there's any absolute listening to me, my thanks for dipping me into such piece of shit. You rock, oh omnipotent nobody.

Gargulec

• Local Inquisitor
  • Brigadier General
  • Believe!
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: May 02, 2010, 14:09 »

'Let us not linger, then' said Triz, and lead you all out of wreck, Her craft- an old, but very robust Airspeeder was concealed beneath thick camo netting, so you passed just by it yesterday. She let you in- CX took the front seat, while Vince and the Jedi sat in the rear. Then, she started the repulsorlifts. They were old, no doubt and very, very loud.

Outpost

The flight took you well over two hours. Due to the noise, there were no conversations going on it cabin, so one could call it a very boring journey.

The black market outpost- or rather a small town now did not look impressive or intimidating by any means. Build for republic prefabs and finished with various junk, it looked exactly like any other backwater den in the Outer Rim.

'We're here. I'll contact you when I am going to leave this place and you better do not ignore it for I don't like waiting. Bye for now you heard from Triz after leaving the cabin and before she started the craft again.

Your arrival drew some attention- but, thankfully not more that any other strangers would. Few bored individuals looked at you with mild interest, but majority of mulit-racial crowd just ignored you.

'So, what is your plan now?' the Jedi asked CX. 'And, if you are really going to turn me in, the please, could you allow me to enjoy this last time among people that are not planning to hurt or kill me?'

Xander Morhaime

• AliensRL Beta Tester
  • Colonel
  • Boot to the head!
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: May 02, 2010, 16:36 »

"Soon as we come to such a place, I'll consider it," the clone replied flatly, looking around his surroundings. Thankfully, his helmet concealed the expression of disgust and mistrust on his face. "For now, I would recommend we stick close, rather than wander off. Now..." CX turned to the rebel, "might I suggest we start looking for the components we need?"

Silhar

• AliensRL Beta Tester
  • Brigadier General
  • Get psyched!
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: May 03, 2010, 02:46 »

"A canteen, perhaps ? Or would we take a walk through some marketplace, if you find any...", pondered West, scratching his beard. He looks around carefully - keeping an eye for the situation around is important in such places. Opportunity to gain something by any means is very oftenly almost impossibly common.

Gargulec

• Local Inquisitor
  • Brigadier General
  • Believe!
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: May 13, 2010, 09:05 »

Before any of you could decide what to do, three man approached you. They were all armed with rundown blaster carbines and wore equally worn uniforms, with Alliance badges. They appeared to be cautious, but thankfully were not pointing their guns at you.

'Newcomers, eh?' asked one of them, taking a careful look at you. 'Then please give us a proof that you are not imperial spies. Explain who you are and why did you come here in the first place.

Silhar

• AliensRL Beta Tester
  • Brigadier General
  • Get psyched!
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: May 13, 2010, 14:52 »

Vince grinned, stepping forward and standing firm, keeping his hands together behind his back.
"Good day to you, friends. I'm glad to see you of the Alliance here. The name's Vince. We are... well, uh, we *were* roving traders only yesterday. Our ship has got a bit damaged... In fact, it's got completely wrecked... And now we are trapped here until our pilot makes it to repair the damned thing we managed to escape it with. The reason why do we visit your outpost is simple, really - we need some parts to accomplish the repairs and get out of here, nothing more. Questions ?"
Saying this and gazing at the speaker, he moved his eyeballs twice, like trying to point at the clone a bit to his left and behind him (the rebel turned his head only a bit to the right), returing them to look forward into the guard's eyes and pointing again. His grin was substituted with an unlovely facial muscle twitch. When he finished speaking, he only moved his lips, trying to pass the words "help me".

Xander Morhaime

• AliensRL Beta Tester
  • Colonel
  • Boot to the head!
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: May 13, 2010, 15:02 »

"Spies would have come better-prepared," CX observed, then turned to Vince. "Honestly, you tell me to bring all these guns, but then you get the bright idea to only bring enough medicals that we use a third of the stuff up keeping you from coughing up all your blood in one go on the first night planetside. And I haven't had a proper meal since we left the ship, either. You just had to get us stranded on Felucia of all places, didn't you," he growled.

CX's armour of course still had the unmistakeable shape of that of a stormtrooper, but his trip through the swamp had left a very noticeable mark on it... the markings he'd added before they left their hiding spot only added to giving it a feel of a captured prize, rather than regulation uniform.

Silhar

• AliensRL Beta Tester
  • Brigadier General
  • Get psyched!
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: May 14, 2010, 13:58 »

The Rebel turned on his heel.
"Oh yeah ? Listen up, stubberscum, if we'll ever find ourselves ONCE AGAIN in a situation like this, YOU take care of recovering medicals instead of guns. I know you are able to think clearly when the ceiling caves in AND flames burst out everywhere ! I'll take the firing back part on me. At least I shoot to kill, not to warn. One warning, okay, but whole three bursts ?! Fucking sensible, dude !", he howled in response, showing how much "angry" he is.

"My apologize for my personal bodyguard, boys. He's none too bright, knows nothing about survival and is a bit too cheeky. I promise I'll kick his ass as soon as we are outta here.", he continued, turning his back on the stormtrooper.

Xander Morhaime

• AliensRL Beta Tester
  • Colonel
  • Boot to the head!
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: May 15, 2010, 09:38 »

"If it wasn't for me, *your* ass would've been critter food yesterday," CX reminded his "employer".

Silhar

• AliensRL Beta Tester
  • Brigadier General
  • Get psyched!
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: May 30, 2010, 13:18 »

"Yeah, yeah, thanks. Your debt is almost paid.", the Rebel sneers, then turns again to the guardsmen, facing them with a weak smile. A stream of sweat goes down the side of his head.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]