Other Roguelikes > AliensRL

HQ Fontset w/ Graphic Tiles- Update: Human graphic

(1/2) > >>

S.K. Ren:
Hello. I decided to make a smoother Fontset for the beta and at the urging of people on IRC, I've come here to post it. It is based off of the Terminus DF Charset.

So far I have graphics for the Crate, Locker, Bed, Healthpack, Human and Table. If anyone has any suggestions or contributions, post them and I'll add them in.

xornand:
When I use this file, it makes the text too big in game and it cuts off the view.
Do I need to resize this file to make it look right?

skarczew:

--- Quote from: xornand on February 09, 2013, 01:01 ---When I use this file, it makes the text too big in game and it cuts off the view.
Do I need to resize this file to make it look right?

--- End quote ---
You can change the game window's resolution in config file, I guess.

Moonshine Fox:

--- Quote from: skarczew on February 09, 2013, 07:33 ---You can change the game window's resolution in config file, I guess.

--- End quote ---
Doesn't matter. The text goes offscreen either way. It seems like it's offset to right lower corner or something. Impossible to play with, even though the menu looks nice (as it's not offset).

Steelpoint:
Seems like a very big necro post.

Nonetheless I found a way to fix this problem.

The reason why the in game screen is significantly offset is because the posted above image is significantly larger in width and height than the original image.

To fix the issue set this image to a size of 320x126. This fixes the issue.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version