General > Graveyard

The Master and the Minion - OOC thread

<< < (3/7) > >>

S.K. Ren:
"Oh that's so sweet, you'll protect my honor? Ahahahaha, I think you should be more worried about Ryltar's honor."

Malek Deneith:
"My dear furball, I'm afraid I can't agree to your proposal - after all I don't intend to get so drunk I won't understand what we agree to." - Ryltar mocks a toast to Ma'kirr with a grin then takes a sip

Gargulec:
'Such a shame that you don't have the courage, Darkskin' replied Tristan, laughing. 'Feline Lady, you challenged us, and our good Dragonhead brought us the ale that should not go to waste. Would you agree to compete against me, Lady? After all, we can not appear to be all of chicken hearts!'

Malek Deneith:
"Oh great. Hey, dragon-priest - should cat lady outdrink him be so kind and use that blinding rune of yours on me."

S.K. Ren:
Drinking Contest:
Spoiler: Rules (click to show/hide)The game will be divided into 4 rounds. Each round the competitors drink one mug of ale and roll a d20 against their Will defense. If they roll higher than their Defense, they pass out. Each successive round adds a -2 Penalty to their Will defense.

Round 1
Spoiler (click to show/hide)Ma'Kirr: Conscious
Tristan: Conscious

Round 2
Spoiler (click to show/hide)Ma'Kirr: Unconscious
Tristan: Conscious

Winner: Tristan

"Bottoms up"
Spoiler (click to show/hide)1d20=11 vs 15: Still conscious

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page