General > Graveyard

Xemorid - Dawn of Worlds PBF

(1/18) > >>

Aerdan:
The seas part, and a new world has been thrust forth...

Behold, the world Xemorid.

Age of Land, Round 1:
Initiative:

* S.K.Ren
* Silhar
* ZZ
* Aerdan
Detail your changes when you post; colours are up for you to decide on, so long as they're logical. If needed, a standalone legend can be made.

S.K. Ren:
"There comes a time within the existence when the first life is born. And from the beginning, this life has been watched by Avinneas the Radiant. At the birth of this world, The Radiant One gazed upon the barren land and drew up from the earth great mountains from which life would more easily reach him."

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Power Roll: 2d6=9
Actions: Shape Land x2; Cost 6 Power
Power Remaining: 3

Silhar:
"Once upon the dawn of time the Land was still young, fresh, giving birth to mountains high above, or burying them violently deep underneath. Its Heart bled with fire, its Viscera shimmered with minerals, its spirit pulsed with unlimited potential. There was no Time, no Reality, only The Power and The Possibility. From The Possibility emerged Augaerias, The Wanderer From Great Nowhere, passing through the Void of Never.
Augaerias looked upon the bare rock and sighed, for on His paths He had not found even a stone to lay His head on. His eyes witnessed an island, as alone as The Wanderer Himself, and He rejoiced in His heart, thus saying :
>>May this land laid aside be My refuge, for the Eternity I had been wandering and in the end I had found it. May the barren soil give birth to plants, and may they give Me fruits to fill My belly. May air turn all wet and warm so that My bones shall know rest as well.<<
And the Land obeyed, winds changed and great forests bloomed.
>>Valnaleth<< this island was called, for The Wanderer found there His refuge."
                                                                                   -The Book of Emergence, Chapter One.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)Roll : 2d6=8
Actions : 2x Shape Land, 1x Shape Climate (Tropical Jungle)
Points Remaining : 0.

Aerdan:
The above post must be redone, as vegetation is covered by Shape Land, not Shape Climate.

Silhar:
Done.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version