General > Off Topic

Now playing... (games)

<< < (59/59)

Juice:
Crusader Kings II and Europa Universalis IV. I'm stuck with these two for two months now and still want more. The export between CKII an EUIV is great way to enhance the gameplay :)

Sylph:
I just finished Legend of Grimrock
Brilliant game, really fun throwback to watching my brother play eye of the beholder on his Amiga! I'd wholeheartedly recommend it!

Tormuse:

--- Quote from: Sylph on September 29, 2014, 08:42 ---I just finished Legend of Grimrock
Brilliant game, really fun throwback to watching my brother play eye of the beholder on his Amiga! I'd wholeheartedly recommend it!

--- End quote ---

It's a bit uncanny that you say this, because my older brother has always been into D&D video games and I also have lots of fond memories of watching him play.  Also, I just Googled Eye of the Beholder and was treated to nostalgic remembrance; I wouldn't have remembered the name of the game, but it looks so familiar!  :)  (Grimrock looks cool too)

ZicherCZ:

--- Quote from: Sylph on September 29, 2014, 08:42 ---I just finished Legend of Grimrock

--- End quote ---
Wow, looks nice and feels Dungeon-Master-ish. Guess I have to play DM again, and give LoG a shot :).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version