Chaosforge Forum

• March 28, 2024, 11:41
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]

Author Topic: Stars & Salvage PBF - IC Thread  (Read 45739 times)

S.K. Ren

• DiabloRL Beta Tester
  • Sergeant
  • You can hide... until there's nowhere left to run
    • View Profile
Re: Stars & Salvage PBF - IC Thread
« Reply #105 on: December 01, 2010, 21:09 »

"That might be a problem. My... our Ship's Boat was forced to make a crash landing due to your ship's deflection shield. Unless you would be willing to let us borrow one, supposing there is still one intact."
(6:50:00 AM) Simon-v: How do you live in a world where Everything's Trying To Kill You?
(6:50:23 AM) xander_morhaime: Briefly.

Xander Morhaime

• AliensRL Beta Tester
  • Colonel
  • Boot to the head!
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: December 07, 2010, 19:57 »

"I do hope the crash landing did not cause much further damage to my ship. I would be very... upset if it did," Grey said with a sigh, shaking his head. "It does present a problem though, true. Hmm... Well, I've retained power flow to one of the keel docking bays for emergency use. If you would contact your captain and advise him on the matter, I will send a pilot drone to guide your ship to the docking bay."
12. A soft answer turneth away wrath. Once wrath is looking the other way, shoot it in the head.

Gargulec

• High Priest of the Forge
  • Local Inquisitor
  • Brigadier General
  • Believe!
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: December 08, 2010, 16:08 »

'Hmm, sir, that's by the way, but tell me, what happened to the rest of this ship crew?' asked Elizabeth, removing the helmet and scratching her head. 'Given the size of your vessel, the crew should count in thousands, and we are still yet to find a single body... or living man other than you.'
And greater honour is well due to them
when they foresee (and many of them foresee)
that in the end Ephialtes will appear,
that after all the Persian shall break through.

Xander Morhaime

• AliensRL Beta Tester
  • Colonel
  • Boot to the head!
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: December 08, 2010, 16:17 »

Grey laughed briefly, shaking his head. "Automation, my dear girl. Automation," he explained, tapping his temple lightly. "I do not have access to the Federation budget on the scale of some more... official operations, and so I cannot afford a live crew and their wages. I am, however, resourceful enough to be able to maintain this ship and a sufficient crew of drones and autonomous units with my own efforts."

"In short, if you want living crew... well, you're looking at it," he said with a smile. "Of course there are still my passengers, but there's not that many of them at present, and their quarters are in another area of this core."
12. A soft answer turneth away wrath. Once wrath is looking the other way, shoot it in the head.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]