General > Graveyard

[4e] The Garden of Graves - IC

<< < (2/11) > >>

Gargulec:
'Trust me, you wouldn't' replied Kin, chuckling slightly, with a sound reminiscent of wood cracking in a fireplace. 'I've seen a dragon once, and if not for the fact that I am a cinder already, I would have became one. And there is nothing really impressive in those lizards anyway.'

thelaptop:
Varis took a look at his companions and replied, "Hard to kill."

Tavana:
Sorasha was silent. Sorasha was nearly always silent, at least around friends. Thin, and pale white (but in a healthy fashion, not a sickly one) most people would say she is too tall for a human female. Her blonde hair was too wild and yet straight. Her frame was too graceful and controlled. Those who were learned could spot the signs, but they usually were warned to keep their thoughts to themselves.

A silky voice spoke in your mind [Death comes to all things eventually. But not to our quarry while we stay here.]

Anyone hearing a voice in their mind should have no doubt that they were dealing with a Kalashtar, even if she did happen to be a Psion. But then again, quite a lot of people are susceptible to believing what a pretty woman tells them.

Gargulec:
Kin turned towards the psion, frowning slightly. Even after all the time spent around her, she still felt a little bit uncomfortable in a presence of someone that could read thoughts at will.

'Please, I don't want to offend you but, communicate verbally if can... it is just kind of creepy to hear someone's else voice in you head, you know... Also' she added after a moment, as if to further justify her plea 'I have some innate psychic resistance and I can't quite hear you as clearly as you would probably want.'

Malek Deneith:
Your banter gets cut bit abruptly, as the trail you were following turns and enters a glade. On it you see five monstrosities busy fighting for remains of... something that was their prey. The bests do have dog-like posture, which witnesses reported, but their heads are nothing like canines, and dogs obviously don't have a mass of spikes on their backs. And behind these creatures, joy of joys, Aile's wish come true - not one, but two dragons awaited you. Quite exotic ones to - it's hard to see as the creatures seem to be surrounded by unhealthy looking fumes, but what your eyes can spot looks like if it's made of... lava?

Spoiler (click to show/hide)Initiative:
-Kin 27
-Young Volcanic Dragon 24
-Sorasha 21
-Varis 20
-Howler Dread Hound 17
-Aile K'traz 11
-Thersys Uthadar 7Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version