Other Roguelikes > Berserk!

Berserk Manga AMV

(1/4) > >>

Kornel Kisielewicz:
I want to share with you my favourite AMV (Anime Music Video -- actually this is a MMV), a brilliant piece of work done using scans from the Berserk manga -- if you want to get the feeling of the world presented in Berserk, it's a great opportunity. Although I must say that I'm not a fan of this music genre (I hate growling -- but somehow it suits Berserk). Here's the link on Google Video:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1628760773013216397

Post your opinions on this piece :)

Derek:
I've always been intrigued by Berserk, but never got a hold of a copy.  Looks absolutely brutal! :D

I liked the video, although at times I wished it would slow down so I could see the sweet monsters.

Glowie:
Thanks for sharing this! The AMV is very well done and shows Berserk's bests sides if you ask me. That is, Guts berserking through monsters and Puck (the little elf/fairy in the very end) showing his -______- faces.

And the music?
Now Playing: Dark Tranquillity - Lost to Apathy.
Gotta love Dark Tranquillity ;)

Malek Deneith:
One question - anyone knows where to fetch scanlations of the manga? (Found one site but it lacks tomes 1-3)

Kornel Kisielewicz:
I've got all volumes on my HD (volumes 1-5 in PDF tough :( ), I can set them up on my server if needed.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version