General > Graveyard

Seven Waves - an Exalted PbP [IC]

<< < (2/3) > >>

Malek Deneith:
- "I see. Well unless you have any idea from where that Godo will come, we'll probably have to wait for him to show up - and then teach him how bad of an idea it was." - Dawn turned to his companion - "<Looks like the village has a... bandit problem so to speak. They're expecting arrival of bandit lord named Godo - who intends to make them pay in either valuables or their blood.>"

Xander Morhaime:
Light seemed to bristle up at the explanation, and her voice took on a sharper tone.

"<Wretches. Preying on the weak? They will have earned their deaths,>" she said, though her composure returned quickly enough. "<It is not entirely our fight, however. Were it not for the threat this bandit lord poses in general...>" Light's voice trailed off as she turned to look at the village elder with some suspicion before turning to her companion again. "<Is he a threat? I have seen it takes little force to break the spirit of such a place as this.>"

Malek Deneith:
- "<That... might be a good question. On the other hand it might also be a question better left unasked. The elder hinted that the way they've learned of the bandit lord's coming wasn't pleasant - and I'd rather not bring out painful memories if I don't have to.>" - Dawn walked in silence for a moment -"<And you're not entirely right about this not being our fight... Well perhaps it might not be your fight, but mine it is regardless of how big of a threat that bandit is. For my master it wouldn't make a difference how big or small evil was - he'd vanquish it wherever he'd find it. And I intend to live up to that ideal.>"

Xander Morhaime:
"<We lack necessary information,>" Light pointed out, glancing briefly at the village elder before turning to Dawn again. "<Becoming too involved in the affairs of this realm now is not beneficial, but at the same time... they cannot be entirely ignored either.>"

With ash-white fingers tapping on the haft of the peculiar crystal staff she carried, Light studied the village elder and the surroundings once more. "<We can afford to stay long enough to learn the scope of this threat, at least. If it proves to be a minor thug with a leaking boat, I will leave him in your hands. If it proves to be a genuine threat, you will have the art of Autochton supporting you,>" she said finally with a resigned sigh.

Gargulec:
The elder nodded, seemingly oblivious to your conversation. He led you into the village proper, the stench fish and seaweed literally overpowering your senses. Peoples stopped at their works when they saw you, their faces reflecting hope that maybe there is a still a chance for them.

He stopped in front of a bigger building, a sturdy wooden house, with doors left invitingly ajar.

'I understand that you must be mighty tired after your voyage... please, make yourself comfortable, the girl inside will assist you and help you in any way you see fit. And if there is anything you want to know now, about the isalnd our us, ask away. I'll be glad to answer.'

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version