Chaosforge Forum

• April 27, 2024, 08:00
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Author Topic: special stages meaning?  (Read 9025 times)

Silencexy

• Lance Corporal
    • View Profile
Re: special stages meaning?
« Reply #15 on: March 08, 2007, 09:29 »

hmm, I've seen creation of these green walls too, when I nailed a cacodemon to an outer wall with a couple of shotgun shots (arena)

anyways, this gives me an idea

how about actually using green blood for knights/barons and maybe cacodemons? (dots and %)

RepoRipper

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 08, 2007, 17:28 »

good idea! the HKs and BHs actually do have green acid for blood in doom, but the Caco's had clearly blue blood. why blue? because its electrical! they actually *spit* blasts of ball-lightning! the Pain Elementals probably have yellow blood, but noone will ever know, as they explode into multiple lost souls when they die. speaking of which, has anyone seen a pain elemental leave a corpse? if so, that should be fixed. noone else has blood that isnt red. oh, and note: the former humans, in the doom 2 manual it cal;s the chaingun guy a former commando! oops..... then again, at the end of doom 2 after you kill the boss, during the enemies sequence, it calls him the "heavy weapon dude"! cool name! Id must have missed that one. and it must have missed the sergeant, called at the end "Shotgun Guy"......

BDR

• Elder
  • Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 08, 2007, 19:22 »

Lost souls do not leave corpses.  They leave pools of blood IIRC.

RepoRipper

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 11, 2007, 00:42 »

hey look for  a topic im making to put down the Doom 2 descriptions of each enemy!
Pages: 1 [2]  All