DoomRL > Discussion

3d Art Inspired by DoomRL

(1/73) > >>

Shinji_Ikari_9th:
Last week I found myself thinking about the Angel of Marksmanship challenge of DoomRL and wondered if I could capture the feel of it in the renders I do in my spare time.

These are the results of my attempt:

He's heard the enemy approaching from behind, and wondered, were there enough rounds loaded in his sidearms?
---

Almost the same as the first image, but look at the sidearms...
---
Hope they are well received by the DoomRL community.

Kg:
I don't see anything.

fidsah:

--- Quote from: Shinji_Ikari_9th on March 06, 2011, 22:50 ---Last week I found myself thinking about the Angel of Marksmanship challenge of DoomRL and wondered if I could capture the feel of it in the renders I do in my spare time.

These are the results of my attempt:
https://2839905058620743420-a-1802744773732722657-s-sites.googlegroups.com/site/shinjiikari9thsdazart/AngelofMarksmanship(DoomRL).jpg

He's heard the enemy approaching from behind, and wondered, were there enough rounds loaded in his sidearms?
---
https://2839905058620743420-a-1802744773732722657-s-sites.googlegroups.com/site/shinjiikari9thsdazart/AngelofMarksmanship(DoomRL)V2.jpg

Almost the same as the first image, but look at the sidearms...
---
Hope they are well received by the DoomRL community.

--- End quote ---

Sure enough, I don't see them either, but it seems copy/pasting the links from the quote work. Image tags removed from the above so others can check em out. Not too shabby.

thelaptop:
I think it's because the images GET commands are intercepted by googlegroups.com, so you don't get to see them.

Try changing the img tags to url tags instead -- might work better.

Shinji_Ikari_9th:
This is my first attempt at posting images here, so sorry for them not showing up.
I've made them URLs now so they should work, though if anyone could point me to someplace they can be hosted at and be scene here, it would be appreciated.  Thanks.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version