DoomRL > Discussion

3d Art Inspired by DoomRL

<< < (2/73) > >>

Tavana:
There's a great utility out there called dropbox that lets you download a small application to drag and drop your files to an internet hosting site (after you create an account).

Their program even includes a "Public" folder, which you can use to automatically generate links to the items you're hosting.

When you sign up, you get 2 gigs of storage. If you wanted to join and get an extra 250MB, you could use this link. Yes, it would also give me free storage as well. It's just that awesome. ;)

P.S. If you prefer, you could just use it online, but the desktop client is just so simple to use.

ParaSait:
This is the only DoomRL fanart that I ever made, it describes AoMr in 1 image. Lol.

Shinji_Ikari_9th:

--- Quote from: Tavana on March 07, 2011, 04:15 ---There's a great utility out there called dropbox that lets you download a small application to drag and drop your files to an internet hosting site (after you create an account).

Their program even includes a "Public" folder, which you can use to automatically generate links to the items you're hosting.

When you sign up, you get 2 gigs of storage. If you wanted to join and get an extra 250MB, you could use this link. Yes, it would also give me free storage as well. It's just that awesome. ;)

P.S. If you prefer, you could just use it online, but the desktop client is just so simple to use.

--- End quote ---

Thank You Tavana, and if you looked at them I hope you liked them.

Game Hunter:
Wow. That's...wow. Great work! Great atmosphere, great angle, and the lighting/contrast lets you see exactly what you want to see.

Can't really figure it out: what's the green orb in front of the marine?

Shinji_Ikari_9th:

--- Quote from: Game Hunter on March 07, 2011, 23:56 ---Wow. That's...wow. Great work! Great atmosphere, great angle, and the lighting/contrast lets you see exactly what you want to see.

Can't really figure it out: what's the green orb in front of the marine?

--- End quote ---

Thanks Game Hunter,  The orb is actually a nuke that I shrunk in the program I used to create these shots.  I wanted it to be something that he could actually carry on him.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version