DoomRL > Discussion

I really like this game

<< < (2/2)

Anonymous:
Quoting: gabbaAlso, instead of picking up 50 pistols and having them in the inventory, it would be nice if, once you have a weapon, you just pick up the ammo from weapons of the same kind, and automatically discard/destroy the weapon itself.

Apart from the capital 'U' that you've already been told, the fact that you CAN have multiples of one weapon adds a very deep strategic aspect to this game.

...I've probably given it away now.

Kornel Kisielewicz:
Quoting: CorremnDuel pistols would be kind of cool. They would not stack up to the chaingun so they would not affect the play that much except add a different play style.
Yup I like it. And I found a way to implement it in the interface.

JimmyJ:
Quoting: AnonymousApart from the capital 'U' that you've already been told, the fact that you CAN have multiples of one weapon adds a very deep strategic aspect to this game.

...I've probably given it away now.

Given WHAT away??

Quoting: Kornel KisielewiczYup I like it. And I found a way to implement it in the interface.

YESSS, ANOTHER fun feature!!! *cheers*

Krishh:
Quoting: jimmyjGiven WHAT away??

Read the forum.  A couple of recent posts taken together give a lot of hints about this. (enough that I guessed it, apparently, if I am thinking about what he was talking about) Although I don't think it's that much of a deep strategic aspect, as just a cool feature. They're both plentiful enough for this purpose anyway.

JimmyJ:
Meh, ill just play normally, instead of figuring out this secret ^_^

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version