Chaosforge Forum

• April 27, 2024, 01:40
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: [0.9.9.3 Win] Awarded Badge doesn't show up in "Show Player" pages  (Read 1896 times)

Ragnar

• Private FC
  • Lost Soul
    • View Profile

Today I won a normal game on ITYTD clearly remembering the clearance of Spider's Lair and the message after the win that Arachno Bronze Badge has been awarded. Then looking at the "Show Player" pages I found it greyed out still. The mortem clearly states it as awarded among other medals/badges which DO show up at the "Show Player" pages. I downloaded the newest version just minutes before that.
[26|16|6|0|0] (v0.9.9.6)

AStranger

• First Lieutenant
  • Cyberdemon Blade
    • View Profile

Did Doomrl fail to close properly? I think when it closes is when the badges get saved to the player.wad. I know I just lost a badge to losing power before I got around to closing Doomrl, at least that's where I think it went. I still have the mortem.txt in my mortem directory so I didn't just imagine getting it, but it definitely isn't listed anymore.

If you did close Doomrl properly then I have no idea.
[24|23|20|18|13] v.0.9.9.3
[17|10|8|5|2] v.0.9.9.2
[15|11|10|6|3] v.0.9.9.1
[18|17|14|10|6] v.0.9.9

JoachimSchipper

• Private
  • Lost Soul
    • View Profile

I just spent some time looking for an Armorer Gold Badge under the "Medals" section; it is, of course, in the "gold" section. Did you, perhaps, make the same mistake?

The DoomRLguy

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile

Did Doomrl fail to close properly? I think when it closes is when the badges get saved to the player.wad. I know I just lost a badge to losing power before I got around to closing Doomrl, at least that's where I think it went. I still have the mortem.txt in my mortem directory so I didn't just imagine getting it, but it definitely isn't listed anymore.

If you did close Doomrl properly then I have no idea.
Until it was disabled, i simply X-buttoned DoomRL every time. This meant that i did not close DoomRL properly even a single time and yet i encountered no issues.......
Unexpectedness is always a surprise.
Arch-Vile Marshal
[26|26|25|16|8|1]
JH: Major [10|9|7|1|0]
Pages: [1]