Chaosforge Forum

• April 25, 2024, 02:43
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: [0.9.9.3] Earned UAC Star Gold Cluster without earning UAC Star Silver Cluster  (Read 2069 times)

The Page

• Lance Corporal
  • Lost Soul
    • View Profile

Is this supposed to happen? I seem to have earned the UAC Star (Gold) without actually earning the silver. Does it only check once for each medal, without accounting for the lower tier medals?

tehtmi

• Programmer
  • Local Inquisitor
  • Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile

This is intended. For several of the medal series, gaining the harder medal removes the easier medals. Originally, I think this was done because the easier medals were superfluous, but for people who want to collect all of the medals (or shoot for the heroic badges), it is admittedly annoying.

The Page

• Lance Corporal
  • Lost Soul
    • View Profile

I see. Thanks for the help!

Game Hunter

• Programmer
  • Local Inquisitor
  • Lieutenant General
  • Looks like game to me.
    • View Profile
    • Channel, the Roguelike

Someone needs to put this in the sticky, I think we've had four or so people over the course of six months report this case individually.

(Also, you forgot to say you should get the Bronze Cluster too! Bronze Cluster gets no love.)
I'm just a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude.

Latest LPs: Angband, Delver

The Page

• Lance Corporal
  • Lost Soul
    • View Profile

Someone needs to put this in the sticky, I think we've had four or so people over the course of six months report this case individually.

(Also, you forgot to say you should get the Bronze Cluster too! Bronze Cluster gets no love.)

Oh true. I didn't notice though, since I already have a few Bronze Clusters. I only noticed the Silver Cluster was missing because I've never earned even one of those while I have a Gold Cluster already.
Pages: [1]