DoomRL > 0.9.9.3

[H|96%|YAVP] Cyberpushover

<< < (2/2)

Game Hunter:

--- Quote from: The Page on August 11, 2011, 16:09 ---Wait, so Fireangel is literally a free win against Cybie? That seems... unintended.
--- End quote ---
Oh it's definitely unintended, I'm pretty sure it (and the general bug related to it) has already been fixed. Mind you, damage counting only after knockback affects you and enemies alike: Fireangel simply underscores its consequence.

Cyberdemon's always a pushover though. (Except in the new version. He's a LITTLE harder in the new version.)

tehtmi:

--- Quote from: Game Hunter on August 11, 2011, 16:32 ---Oh it's definitely unintended, I'm pretty sure it (and the general bug related to it) has already been fixed. Mind you, damage counting only after knockback affects you and enemies alike: Fireangel simply underscores its consequence.

--- End quote ---
Yes unintended, but not fixed yet. :(

There were some unforeseen issues with removing impact knockback, so it probably won't be fixed for 0.9.9.4, but rest assured, this bug is on the radar.

Malek Deneith:
To be honest, even without MFa he could've used Dodgemaster to avoid all Cybie's rockets. Somebody did so before I believe.

The Page:

--- Quote from: Game Hunter on August 11, 2011, 16:32 ---Oh it's definitely unintended, I'm pretty sure it (and the general bug related to it) has already been fixed. Mind you, damage counting only after knockback affects you and enemies alike: Fireangel simply underscores its consequence.

Cyberdemon's always a pushover though. (Except in the new version. He's a LITTLE harder in the new version.)

--- End quote ---

I wonder, are there any plans to give Cyberdemon a rudimentary version of MFa? He is immune to rocket blast damage in the original Doom, after all...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version