DoomRL > Modding

Mod Ports (from older versions)

<< < (2/8) > >>

yaflhdztioxo:
I really think these should be released in raw format, like the original sandbox scripts were

Simon-v:
I've looked through the code of the port and tweaked it a bit. It seems to work fine. I'm going to release an updated version eventually (a work-in-progress can be found here: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/23785083/DoomRL-Sandbox/0994/patience.module.zip. In any case, thanks for reminding me how cool (and utterly infuriating to play) this little project of mine was.

Thexare:

--- Quote from: Motorheadbanger on September 11, 2011, 06:30 ---Oh, and the 'Restless' mod just crashes and quits the game when attempting to launch it. Right after the first trait choice.

--- End quote ---

Same. Error log follows:

--- Code: -------------------------------------------------------------------------
Timestamp   : 9/12/2011 18:44:55
Error level : FATAL EXCEPTION
Message     : Fatal exception encountered

An unhandled exception occurred at $0042F285 :
ELuaException : require : Module "restless.module" not found!
  $0042F285  LUA_VALKYRIE_REQUIRE,  line 162 of d:/Projects/fpcvalkyrie/src/vlua.pas
  $002554E1
  $002558A2
  $00255AC1
  $0042F6D9
  $00443AF8
  $0041F8C6
  $0041E3DA
  $004022CA

----------------------------------------------------------------------
--- End code ---

Game Hunter:
Sorry, I seem to have missed that report from yesterday. Apparently the require() function doesn't work very well with WAD files, even if it's fine with the raw module. A quick fix has been made, and I tested the WAD myself so it should be okay now.

Thanks for the reports.

Simon-v:
I have modified the source of Angel of Patience and posted an updated version in the relevant thread. With that, i am back to actively maintaining it again.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version