General > Off Topic

I am Back!!??

(1/3) > >>

jake250:
It's been a while I did not pay a visit to this forums and... wow. What a change! It feels so... unfamiliar. It's sad, I miss the old dark/red colors...

So many things happened... Too bad I missed most of it for personal reasons and problems (big one, if your wondering) but meh...

I don't know if you guys remember me, but I remember some of you. I hope DoomRL is still alive like it never was, which seems to be true!

And if anyone could summarize what happened since.. a while, I would be pleased! Thanks :P

Santiago Zapata:
Yeah it is very alive, and no, I am not the best person to summarize the many happennings :P

About the color schema change, I agree the old one was more "themed", but the change was needed to allow new functionalities and integrate all projects

RickVoid:

--- Quote from: jake250 on December 11, 2006, 20:08 ---It's been a while I did not pay a visit to this forums and... wow. What a change! It feels so... unfamiliar. It's sad, I miss the old dark/red colors...

So many things happened... Too bad I missed most of it for personal reasons and problems (big one, if your wondering) but meh...

I don't know if you guys remember me, but I remember some of you. I hope DoomRL is still alive like it never was, which seems to be true!

And if anyone could summarize what happened since.. a while, I would be pleased! Thanks :P

--- End quote ---

A new version of the game has been released (as I'm sure you already know), Kornel released Berserk, his 7 Day RL contest entry, and a new version (upgraded) of Diablo RL was released. Also, there is a new DoomRL beta being bandied about, but you have to be either a contributor or a donator to get in on that. Hopefully that'll get released soon and I can do the happy dance all over again.

jake250:
Yes, I know about the Beta, although I am not really a "contributor", Kornel gave access to the Beta to a lot of people at first, you only had to ask. And I was one of them. I'm glad I can still look at the Beta!

Although I thank you for the information, I had enough time to visit everything and look at the different updates and stuff that was discussed here and there. Not all however, especially anything about Berserk and DiabloRL.

And I will personally only do a happy dance when the graphics will be part of DoomRL for good!

Santiago Zapata:
Oh yes, but this one is another beta, not the one he initially asked testers for ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version