Chaosforge Forum

• March 28, 2024, 12:53
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1] 2  All

Author Topic: [U|AoHu|100%|YaFW] Top THIS.  (Read 8686 times)

2DeviationsOut

[U|AoHu|100%|YaFW] Top THIS.
« on: March 19, 2012, 12:40 »

First of all, the following is a list of challenges that I did this game:

UV AoHu 100% Conqueror
Pistols only
Max 1 mod on my pistols, no exotic/unique pistols used
No SoG/Iro/TaN/Bad

--------------------------------------------------------------
 DoomRL (v.0.9.9.6) roguelike post-mortem character dump

TwoDev, level 15 Arch-Vile God Hand Scout,
 nuked the Mastermind on level 9 of Hell.
 He survived 112859 turns and scored 390383 points.
 He played for 4 hours, 29 minutes and 20 seconds.
 He was a man of Ultra-Violence!

He killed 1329 out of 1329 hellspawn. (100%)
 This ass-kicking marine killed all of them!
 He was an Angel of Humanity!

-- Special levels --------------------------------------------

Levels generated : 11
  Levels visited   : 11
  Levels completed : 11

-- Awards ----------------------------------------------------

Medal of Prejudice
  UAC Star (gold cluster)
  Aurora Medallion
  Fallout Gold Cross
  Conqueror Badge
  Grim Reaper's Badge
  Every Soldier's Medal
  Spider-Killer Cross
  Hell Champion Medal
  Hell Armorer Badge

-- Graveyard -------------------------------------------------

###########################################################
  ..........................................................#
  .........................................................%#
  ......................................................%%.%#
  ........................................................%.#
  ..................................................%.......#
  ...................................................%.|....#
  ....................................................||....#
  .....................................................|%|..#
  .....................................................|}|..#
  .....................................................||X..#
  .......................................................|..#
  ###########################################################

-- Statistics ------------------------------------------------

Health 2/10   Experience 116072/15
  ToHit Ranged +0  ToHit Melee +0  ToDmg Ranged +5  ToDmg Melee +5

-- Traits ----------------------------------------------------

Class : Scout

Finesse          (Level 3)
    Hellrunner       (Level 1)
    Son of a bitch   (Level 5)
    Intuition        (Level 2)
    Whizkid          (Level 2)
    Triggerhappy     (Level 1)
    Cateye           (Level 1)

Int->Int->SoB->SoB->TH->MCe->SoB->Fin->Fin->WK->WK->SoB->SoB->Fin->HR->

-- Equipment -------------------------------------------------

[a] [ Armor      ]   Cybernetic Armor [7/7] (96%)
    [b] [ Weapon     ]   nothing
    [c] [ Boots      ]   nothing
    [d] [ Prepared   ]   pistol (2d4) [0/6] (A1)

-- Inventory -------------------------------------------------

[a] missile launcher (6d6) [4/4]
    [b] Anti-Freak Jackal (5d3) [0/6]
    [c] red armor [2/4] (34%)
    [d] powered red armor [2/5] (45%)
    [e] duelist armor [4/4] (85%) (P)
    [f] Angelic Armor [1/7] (20%)
    [g] Azrael's Scythe (9d9)
    [h] rocket (x14)
    [i] large med-pack
    [j] technical mod pack
    [k] technical mod pack
    [l] technical mod pack
    [m] agility mod pack
    [n] agility mod pack
    [o] bulk mod pack
    [p] bulk mod pack

-- Resistances -----------------------------------------------

None

-- Kills -----------------------------------------------------

89 former humans
    93 former sergeants
    73 former captains
    138 imps
    116 demons
    401 lost souls
    48 cacodemons
    59 hell knights
    82 barons of hell
    76 arachnotrons
    21 former commandos
    17 pain elementals
    38 revenants
    29 mancubi
    40 arch-viles
    2 bruiser brothers
    1 shambler
    1 lava elemental
    1 Angel of Death
    1 Cyberdemon
    1 Spider Mastermind
    1 John Carmack
    1 Arena Master

-- History ---------------------------------------------------

He started his journey on the surface of Phobos.
  On level 3 he entered Hell's Arena.
  He left the Arena as a champion!
  On level 5 he stormed the Chained Court.
  On level 5 he found the Arena Master's Staff!
  He defeated the Hell Arena Master!
  On level 5 he assembled a tactical boots!
  On level 7 he witnessed the Wall.
  He massacred the evil behind the Wall!
  On level 8 he encountered the Phobos Anomaly.
  On level 10 he entered Hell's Armory.
  He destroyed the evil within and reaped the rewards!
  On level 10 he assembled a power armor!
  On level 11 he ventured into the Halls of Carnage.
  On level 13 he found the City of Skulls.
  He wiped out the City of Skulls.
  On level 14 he ventured into the Spider's Lair.
  He cleared the Lair, kickin' serious spider ass!
  On level 15 he found the Anti-Freak Jackal!
  On level 16 he found the Tower of Babel!
  On level 17 he invaded the Unholy Cathedral!
  On level 17 he found the Azrael's Scythe!
  He then destroyed the Unholy Cathedral!
  On level 19 he entered the Vaults.
  He cracked the Vaults and cleared them out!
  On level 20 he was foolish enough to enter the Mortuary!
  He nuked level 20!
  On level 20 he found the Angelic Armor!
  He managed to clear the Mortuary from evil!
  He nuked level 21!
  He overloaded a nuclear plasma rifle on level 22!
  On level 22 he entered the Lava Pits.
  On level 22 he found the Cybernetic Armor!
  He managed to clear the Lava Pits completely!
  Then at last he found Dis!
  He overloaded a nuclear BFG 9000 on level 24!
  He defeated the Mastermind and found the TRUE EVIL!
  Then finally in hell itself, he killed the final EVIL.

-- Messages --------------------------------------------------

You dodge! Boom! The baron of hell dies. You dodge! You dodge! The missile
 hits the baron of hell.
 You dodge! Boom! The hell knight dies. You are hit!
 You hit the baron of hell. The baron of hell dies. John Carmack reloads his
 rocket launcher. You are hit! You are hit!
 You dodge! Boom!
 You hit the baron of hell. The baron of hell dies. Carmack raises his hands
 and summons hellspawn!
 You dodge! The missile hits the revenant. The missile hits the revenant. You
 dodge! The missile hits the revenant. The baron of hell hits you.
 You wear/wield : a Cybernetic Armor [7/7] (100%) You dodge! The missile hits
 the revenant. You dodge! The missile hits the revenant. You dodge! The
 missile hits the revenant. The baron of hell dies. John Carmack dies.
 Congratulations! You defeated John Carmack! Press <Enter>...
 You feel relatively safe now.
 You wear/wield : a Angelic Armor [7/7] (100%) The lost soul hits you. The

-- General ---------------------------------------------------

1339 brave souls have ventured into Phobos:
 1173 of those were killed.
 15 of those were killed by something unknown.
 16 didn't read the thermonuclear bomb manual.
 And 61 couldn't handle the stress and committed a stupid suicide.

64 souls destroyed the Mastermind...
 3 sacrificed itself for the good of mankind.
 30 killed the bitch and survived.
 31 showed that it can outsmart hell itself.

In substitute for a recording, since my laptop is really old and slow, I'll be using a really detailed summary.

Phobos Entry: The rest of my unit had been killed on approach to the moon. I was the last man left, and I was GOING to finish the job. I'm not a Marine or anything, I'm just an Imperial Guardsman. But I vowed that I'd kill them all anyway. Khaine's minions had to be stopped.

Hell's Arena:

Upon entering, I looked around. It looked like some sort of coliseum, and I felt a lump in the pit of my stomach. What HAD I gotten myself into?

Round 1: I was able to kill the enemies without them being able to hit me at all, since I relied on my intuition and shot by sound. I couldn't even see the demons that I was trying to kill, I just aimed down the iron sights, and fired when it felt right. When I saw enemies coming for me, I ducked for the pillars when I needed to. Mostly though, I just fired and listened for the cries of agony that would tell me that I had it right.

Round 2: When I finally thought that they were all dead, and that I could leave, I heard something that I really didn't want to hear. Apparently, there were yet more demons to kill. I wasn't sure that I could handle more, but I had made an oath. I wouldn't fail, and leaving now meant that there would still be demons on this moon. It was like the first round, but with a bit more enemies. Luckily they were spaced out enough that I didn't have much trouble. One time here where I thought I was dead was when two Cacodemons had me flanked between them. I dived and tried to scramble away. They fired, missed, and killed each other. Laughing at my good luck, I felt elated, and I felt could kill anything. 

Round 3: It was eerily quiet. I couldn't tell what was out there in the smoke, and all of a sudden I heard a footstep. I fired instinctively, and apparently I hit, since I heard a massive howl of pain and rage. The only time I'd heard anything like this was when I was stationed on one of the Forge Worlds, and we got hit by some Chaos Demons. And, this sounded way worse. When I dumped my mag at whatever was out there, I peered out into the smoke. I thought that I had killed it, and I wondered what it was. When I started looking, I saw a demon charging out of the smoke and darkness at me. It was about eight feet tall, and enraged. And my mag was empty. Oh, SHIT. Diving for one of the columns that were dotted throughout the coliseum, I managed to dodge the thing's first shot. I've dealt with being shot at before, but this was something new. Balls of acid? Seriously? Anyway, they were terrifying. Luckily enough for me, I ran around the pillar and it just kept following me, and I shot at it whenever I couldn't see it. It sounds counter-intuitive, but I knew that I was hitting when it screamed. After about 4 more mags of ammo, I finally heard a massive crash as it hit the floor. I took a moment to listen, my ears ringing from the gunfire, and I heard yet more footsteps. I led the next one around the pillar, and fired wildly. Once it was all over, I thought that I would finally be able to fight that bastard that sent the enemies after me. When all I found was some supplies, I fired into the audience, hoping to hit that voice. Unfortunately, it seemed like I couldn't tag it at all. Having wasted enough bullets, I collected the medpack and the ammo. I also found a strange blue globe. Whatever it was, it healed my wounds, and it made me feel GOOD. I passed on the rocket launcher. I'd been issued this pistol when I enlisted, and I would use it until the end.

Unchained Court:

When I entered I heard that voice again. Looks like I would finally get a chance to fight it's owner. "Whoever you are, you're DEAD", I yelled. I found a chainsaw on the floor, and grabbed it. Hopefully I would be able to use this. When I started to pick it up, an incredible rage came over me. I quickly flung it away from me, fearing demonic corruption. Those globes were bad enough, but I had no idea how I'd explain this to an Inquisitor. If I lived. I ran towards the east, and found some more former guardsmen. I had known some of these men. Quickly, I dispatched them with headshots. If something had corrupted them, I needed to move quickly. In the corner of my eye, I saw an agility pack. I ran for it, knowing I'd need to move quickly in order to survive. I groaned when I saw another one of those monstrosities lumber out from behind a wall. I shot it down before going for the mod pack, staying close to the wall, and just sticking my pistol around the corner to fire at the enemy. I'll call them Barons because of a rumor that I had heard, that the demons were organizing themselves. When I had grabbed the modpack and applied it to my boots, I went back to the west, to try and find the source of the voice. I shot wildly into the darkness at the source of the voice, which I could swear was taunting me. Finally, I got a hit. When whatever it was came out of the darkness, I was overcome with terror. I quickly started firing at it while backing off, and it looked like my bullets weren't doing much damage. And, to top it off, it was resurrecting the enemies that I had just killed! It started to raise it's hands over it's head, and my armor started to glow purple, and sparks were jumping off of me. Before I knew what had happened, a huge ball of plasma erupted around me. Luckily, I wasn't hurt much. The field guide was actually right! We DO have the best armor! Suddenly, I had an idea. I would let the former humans attack it for me. I maneuvered myself so that the former captains and their miniguns were behind the Arena Master, and I fired with my pistol while the captains, trying desperately to hit me, filled the back side of the Arena Master with lead. Finally it came crashing down, and I quickly killed my unwitting allies. I picked up the staff that the Arena Master had left, as I wanted to be able to blast enemies like that. Moving farther to the west, I found another former Marine who had apparently run out of ammo. Not wanting to waste any more bullets, I smashed the side of my pistol into it's head a couple times, killing it. After that, I went down to the next floor of this nightmare.

The Wall:

Coming into this floor, I couldn't see any enemies. A lucky respite. Moving to the west, I found a gigantic wall. Now I wished that I had kept the rocket launcher that I found in the coliseum. Still, I had a strange item that was labeled "phase device". I guessed that it was a portable version of the teleporters that I had found. I also had one that was labeled "homing". I used the normal one, and suddenly I was in a different room, with tons of rockets around, and a backpack with a missile launcher next to it. I grabbed the backpack, using it to store more ammo, and the missile launcher. I figured that I'd need it to smash walls, but all the killing would be done with my normal pistol. Carefully opening one of the doors, I nearly had a heart attack. There were a lot more barons, and a couple of demons that looked like the Arena Master that I'd just killed a bit ago. I'll call them Viles. Unfortunately, they heard me open the door, and they started firing. I ran back inside the door, and put my back to the wall for cover. I managed to kill the Viles as they came through the door, since the moment they came through the door I put my gun about half a meter from their heads and just kept pulling the trigger. Now, I had a bunch of barons left to deal with. I ran for the back wall of the room that I had phased into, and blindly fired into the darkness through the door I had opened. I started hitting the barons, and I managed to kill many of them before they could fire much. All I can say, is thank the Emperor for medkits. When I had cleared them all out, a sudden peace came over me. I knew that they were gone. I moved towards the east, and I found the same wall that I had been near before! I used the "Homing Phase", and I was on the other side of the wall all of a sudden, and on the stairs down. Strange.

Hellgate (AKA Phobos Anomaly):

Entering this level, I knew something was wrong. However, there were a couple more armors, so I grabbed them. I cautiously opened the door, and all I saw was a wide hallway. I started to move down it a bit, but it felt wrong. Something was terribly wrong. I could barely see, due to all the smoke, and I didn't see the tripwire. The second I touched it, I knew that I was likely to die. The walls exploded near me, and I just started running. I got knocked to my knees from the blast, but luckily the tactical boots that I had made earlier gave me enough of a boost to get going. I took a couple bites from the demons that charged me, and I dodged fireballs from the imps. I couldn't believe that I'd made it to the door on the other side of the hallway, and I dived through it. When I hit the floor on the other side of the door, I rolled and pressed myself against the backside of the wall. Grabbing the door, I smashed a bit of a hole through it, and used it as a shield to block return fire, while I stuck my pistol through and started firing. Eventually, everything was dead, although the door was a burned and torn wreck, and I wasn't feeling so good either. I ran back to the start of the level, to grab the health orb that was at the beginning. Screw the Inquisition, I needed to live through this.

I hesitantly started back for the east, making sure to look for any tripwires. Unfortunately for me, I was looking for tripwires and not pressure plates. I got close to a wall that was a different color than the rest, and I felt a sinking sensation. Literally, the floor sunk down a bit. Once I felt the slightest thing wrong, I dove for the part of the wall that was a normal color, and while rolling I dodged the shrapnel that tore past me. I immediately took cover, remembering what happened last time. I heard a MASSIVE scream, and thuds like artillery fire. Backing away, I kept firing, and once the enemies popped into sight I knew that I would die here today. They were massive and red, like a Baron on steroids. Constantly backing away and firing, I went for the entry room with it's health globe. Right as I entered the door to the antechamber, I heard a huge crash, like a building falling. I looked out, and saw that one of them was dead. The other didn't look so great either, and I kept firing until it went down. I needed to contact my superiors. They could handle this. Maybe a full unit of Marines could deal with this, but not me. I reached for the radio, and immediately dropped it, flinging it away. The fucking thing was MELTING! Apparently it had gotten splashed with acid, and it had halfway dissolved. Looks like it'll be up to me to finish it. I cleaned out my pistol, and went through the teleporter to Deimos.

Hell's Armory:

When I went down the stairs, the first thing I noticed was all the lava. I don't know how it's possible, but there was lava everywhere. When I looked around, I realized that I was in a really bad spot. I was being flanked by Cacodemons. Luckily though, they were a bit slow to react, and I dropped them both before they could fire. Their corpses dropped into the lava, and I moved for cover. I took cover behind a shed of some sort. Hey, at least it's cover. Leaning around the corner, I looked down the main lane of the sheds, and started firing. As enemies popped out of the sheds, I killed them. Until, that is, I saw a Chaos Marine with a plasma rifle. Aw, shit. Luckily though, he couldn't see me, and I punched a magazine of bullets through his vizor, and that finally killed him. At least he didn't get to fire that freaking plasgun at me. I just kept firing down that central lane until the screaming stopped. I cautiously moved along the main lane, killing the enemies that were left. Moving to the east, I found a huge thing that looked like a skeleton that had missile launchers welded onto it. It was cracked and pulverized from my bullets, and I was devoutly grateful that I had killed whatever it was without having to fight it. I'll call them Revenants. Not liking the look of it's head, I shot it a couple more times, just to make sure that it wouldn't pop back up and attack me.

Exploring the sheds, I found some much needed ammo, and a couple of mod packs. I also found a lever, which I'm embarrassed to admit that I pulled when I tripped over a corpse and grabbed for it to stabilize myself. The moment I pulled it, I heard a terrifying noise. I ran to one of the sheds for cover, and I listened for whatever was out there. It sounded like it was coming from different angles, so I tried to estimate how many enemies were out there. All of a sudden, something teleported into the shed with me, and fired a plasma beam at me. I narrowly managed to dodge, and I popped off a magazine at it, while it was shambling towards me. I shot a bullet into it's head, and it teleported away. "Go ahead and run", I screamed, wildly looking around. Suddenly, I heard a sound behind me. It had teleported behind me. I ducked out the door of the shed, and kept firing at it. This kept up for a couple minutes, but it felt like an eternity. Every time I saw it, it looked like it was hurt less than it should have been. I waited inside one of the sheds to see it, and I fired whenever it showed up. When it finally hit the ground, I moved over towards it, looking to see just what I was fighting. It looked like a Yeti, with a plasgun welded to it's arm. When I got close to it though, I saw something that made me quake in my boots. It was actually still healing. Quickly looking for whatever could be the source of it's regeneration, I saw a flash of metal. Underneath it's fur, on the back of it's neck, there was something attached to it's spine. It looked like a blood-red leech, draped with cybernetics. I put a shot into it, and suddenly the Shamber started shaking violently, and then it stopped moving. I quickly made for the exit, and when I got there, I saw some more mod packs, including an extremely rare nano pack! I quickly used the nano pack on my original armor, and it transformed into power armor. Now I felt like I was a Marine.

The City of Skulls:

When I moved down onto this level, I saw a bunch of pillars throughout the level. And, there was a single unmarked lever in the middle of the room. Reminding myself of my oath, I pulled the lever. Immediately, the pillars exploded, and pain elementals flooded out at me. I shot at them as fast as I could, ignoring the skulls flying at me. They bounced off of my ballistic vest, and I started activating the Staff that I had picked up earlier. They were consumed by blasts of plasma, and I phased away when I needed to. Eventually they were all dead, but I had used up quite a few medkits, and my vest was trashed. Luckily enough, I still had my powered armor, and it actually fixed itself. Great stuff. Once I had cleaned up the skulls, suddenly a way larger version of a pain elemental blinked into the level in front of me. It actually created more pain elementals. I shot at it as fast as possible, and kept activating the Staff. Eventually they all died, and I moved on.

----End of log----
      More to be added later

Spider's Lair:

This wasn't as hard as I thought it would be. I ran for a teleporter, and made it to the left-hand side. The most important thing on this level is patience, since I waited for singleton spiders to pop out and then I could kill them with a minimum of damage, due to my power armor. I employed a ton of cornershooting tactics here, since I hugged the walls with the rockets, and used them as cover. Also, I fired outside my LOS a LOT. I picked up the Nuke Plasma at the end of this just for it's nuclear capability. Hey, a nuke is a nuke.

Tower of Babel: Given that I didn't have Dodgemaster, I ran away a lot, and fired at the Cyberdemon from outside LOS. He did clip me with the splash damage from a rocket miss though, so I didn't get the Cyberdemon's Head. Sigh. This battle took a LONG time, since I had a terrible hitrate, and my damage was also low. The max damage I got during this game was 2d4+5.

Unholy Cathedral: Now things got crazy. I went in with a pair of ballistic shields, and two duelist armors. The first duelist armor got me through the skulls, and through the demons. I made sure to kill the demons so their corpses didn't stack, since I had a fire skull from the City of Skulls. I also had a pair of hatred skulls, but I figured that the fire skull would make more of a dent on the AoD. Before fighting the AoD, I equipped my Ballistic Shield, and uttered a quick prayer to the Emperor of Humanity. When I opened the door, I dashed away, and let the AoD follow me. When I saw it come close to me, I used my Fire Skull, causing the bludgeoned piles of meat that had been demons to explode, damaging the fiend. After I got away, I let the beast follow me, and I whacked it with my pistol whenever I had the time before it could attack. I don't know what these pistols are made of, but they're nearly indestructible in my hand. Eventually, the fallen angel started to slow down. I let it come close to me, and then I hammered it with the back of my pistol, killing it. As it fell, the entire cathedral started to crumble around me. Searching the ruins, I found an ancient black scythe. I grabbed it, and hung it off of one of the straps on my armor. I wondered just what it was.

The Vaults:

Really quite easy, I just cateye-sniped the enemies inside. I didn't take any damage in this level. I made sure to be patient, and deal with them one at a time, instead of attacking them en-masse. 

The Mortuary:

Omfg. That's all I can say. OMFG. I homing-phased to the upper right, and grabbed the Nuke BFG. After I had that, I nuked the level. I wasn't going to survive otherwise.

The Lava Pits:

I used a couple of enviropacks over the course of the level, with one in reserve at all times. I Cateye-sniped the revs, and the pain elementals too. I handled the Lava Elemental without much trouble, since he couldn't seem to damage much, due to the resistance of the Powered Red, and the res granted by the enviropack.

Dis:

Nuked

JC:

I actually ran out of ammo while fighting JC, and so I had to pistol-whip him to death. I barely made it, and I can't believe that I won. First in the battle though, I phased over to him, and then started firing.

Notes:

Wow, I'm tired from writing so much.
FFing is extremely valuable, and tactical defense can be amazing if you do it right.
I didn't actually use the Jackal, but I took it with me. I unloaded it later though, when I was running low on ammo.
Same for the missile launcher, I brought it with me but later I realized that if I used it it would invalidate the run, so I didn't. I forgot to drop the rockets though. Derp.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2012, 14:00 by 2DeviationsOut »

Matt_S

• Elder
  • Major
  • Lost Soul
    • View Profile
Re: [U|AoHu|100%|YaFW] Top THIS.
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2012, 12:45 »

The Mortuary:

Omfg. That's all I can say. OMFG. I homing-phased to the upper right, and grabbed the Nuke BFG. After I had that, I nuked the level. I wasn't going to survive otherwise.

Boo.

Klear

• Elder
  • Lieutenant General
  • Twisted passages carry the smell of dapperness...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2012, 13:00 »

Wow... I don't know what's more amazing - the fact that you pulled this off, or that writeup. I love the warhammer 40K background. Also great:
I saw something that made me quake in my boots

Is there any way to make a more difficult challenge? I can't think of anything.
Arch-Vile Mjr General [24/19/18/8/2] (0.9.9.7)

Quote from: thelaptop
Dude... we need to change your forum handle from "Klear" to "Klear Nukem".

Kg

• Captain
    • View Profile
    • Celestial Horizon
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2012, 13:12 »

Wow. It's impossible man :D
I liked the log idea, it's fun to read.
Congratz!

(Also, if you run on low-spec, try http://dosrecorder.sourceforge.net/. I don't think it needs much resources, since it records only ASCII and can be quite watchable (I think you can skip pauses in real time, so every frame is played with equal speed, which is good for watching)).
Hell Baron 2nd Lieutenant
[22|11|4|0|0]
Latest: Eagerness Bronze

Deathwind

• Colonel
  • HMP Angel of Patience 0.9.9.4
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2012, 13:44 »

You used several exotic armors and mods
v.997 [16/5/2/0/0]

Zecks

• Speedrunner
  • Elder
  • First Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2012, 13:48 »

Pretty sure that limitation was only on the weapons.
(0.9.9.6) Arch-Vile General
[23/21/16/13/5]

2DeviationsOut

« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2012, 13:56 »

Yup, the limitation is only on the weapons.

My new challenge:

Angel of Realism: N! AoHu, no assemblies uniques exotics, max 1 mod per object, kill rate > 90%, conqueror, no melee traits

Pricklyman

• Sergeant Major
  • Crazy Nutjob - and lovin it
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2012, 14:13 »

Angel of Realism: N! AoHu, no assemblies uniques exotics, max 1 mod per object, kill rate > 90%, conqueror, no melee traits

Realism - involves respawning.

ALL HAIL 2deviations! HERALDER OF THE FUTURE - WHERE WE RESPAWN! (Sorry mate, just thought it was funny...)

thelaptop

• Chaos Fanatic!
  • Grand Inquisitor
  • Apostle
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 19, 2012, 14:27 »

Well done!  After Angel of Realism, we can come up with something more... stressful.

* thelaptop licks his lips in anticipation
I computed, therefore I was.

skarczew

• Elder
  • Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 19, 2012, 16:17 »

stressful
"time consuming" sounds better

Deathwind

• Colonel
  • HMP Angel of Patience 0.9.9.4
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 19, 2012, 17:34 »

quick, someone needs to mod up a 100 floor AoHu.
v.997 [16/5/2/0/0]

spacedust

• Elder
  • First Sergeant
  • Ha-haa!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 19, 2012, 17:52 »

That is just insane... Maybe you should call yourself six sigma instead of 2 deviations. I mean, this is just too NOT normal.

Ander Hammer

• Elder
  • Major
  • burst laser rifle (2d10)x7 [80/80] (H1)
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 20, 2012, 03:48 »

wtf, pistol-whipping JC on UV AoHu.

This run is obviously a glitch in the Matrix.
Hell Baron Major
[25|20|11|2|0]
Quest: bronzes/silvers i guess
[Inferno] ITYTD Win

ih8regin

• Captain
  • You dodge! The Cyberdemon dies.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 20, 2012, 04:14 »

with pistol-whipping, I believe the case is dodgemaster+friendly fire, as those barons have 2 splash radius, while revenants have 1 but don't have a check if their guided missile will hit the player instead of someone "friendly". Anyway, this thing requires a heck of a lot of patience, and while I am not without patience, I can't imagine how patient you need to be to pull this off.
0.9.9.6: Cacodemon 2nd Lieutenant, wins 3|5|3|2|0, badges [22|17|7|1|0]
0.9.9.7: badges [21|17|17|10|1|wow,1], quest: UV each challenge (9/16)

ZicherCZ

• Chaos Knight
  • Supporter of Chaos
  • Brigadier General
  • YADJHG - Yet Another Dead JupiterHellGuy
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 20, 2012, 04:48 »

* ZicherCZ bows deeply. Nothing else to say here.
DoomRL 0.997: Cyberdemon Brigadier General - Games: 217, Wins: 2/5/3/6/0, Medals: 18, Specials: 64, Asm: 39, Badges: 19/17/16/5/1/Are you kidding?
Jupiter Hell: Inner Circle - first tech build reached and working
Pages: [1] 2  All