Chaosforge Forum

• April 19, 2024, 20:35
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Show me where the all stairs lie...  (Read 2891 times)

Valkeera

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
Show me where the all stairs lie...
« on: December 17, 2006, 15:18 »

Could you please make the Computer Map power-up and Intuition lvl2 display also where the stairs are?

Also, would it be possible to disable items to stack on stairs? I don't think the stairs as so tiny to be hidden from sight under a single 10mm ammo clip ;-)
Angel of Death 007

DaEezT

• Greater Elder
  • Colonel
    • View Profile
Re: Show me where the all stairs lie...
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2006, 15:34 »

Could you please make the Computer Map power-up and Intuition lvl2 display also where the stairs are?

Computer map already shows the stairs (but not their colors) unless you play AoD challenge.
"Morality is merely a convention with which men mutually agree to delude themselves. There are no moral facts, just preferences, and one is no better than any other."

Derek

• Team Artist
  • Elder Chaos Guard
  • Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
    • http://www.derekyu.com
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2006, 15:37 »

Off-topicish, but it might be nice to make it so that no items can be dropped on stairs.  It's rather annoying to not be able to see the stairs because an ammo pack is on it and it doesn't really add any gameplay value, imo.  Anyone second this? :)

DaEezT

• Greater Elder
  • Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2006, 15:40 »

Off-topicish, but it might be nice to make it so that no items can be dropped on stairs.  It's rather annoying to not be able to see the stairs because an ammo pack is on it and it doesn't really add any gameplay value, imo.  Anyone second this? :)

* DaEezT seconds this

I'll e-mail you my account number later.
"Morality is merely a convention with which men mutually agree to delude themselves. There are no moral facts, just preferences, and one is no better than any other."

Valkeera

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2006, 15:58 »

Computer map already shows the stairs (but not their colors) unless you play AoD challenge.

Yes, I was thinking precisely of the AoDr - since computer map already shows weapons and levers in this challenge, why not stairs too?
Angel of Death 007
Pages: [1]