Other Roguelikes > DiabloRL

Some issues/questions, please.

(1/3) > >>

Mushuukyou:
I've had the game quit on me unexpectedly... I don't think there was an error log, but there is a log.txt in my directory.

Will there be 1h or 2h on the weapons eventually?  I thought a "small axe" would be 1h, but apparently not...
Will there be a way to make the graphics/window bigger?  Having it all in that tiny DOS window is a huge beating on my eyes, since I'm on a 28" monitor...

Also, if you open the inventory window first, and then the stats page.. you can't manipulate the inventory window.. you have to open stats first.
Could you make a save feature where it doesn't eject you from the game in order to save?

I just went back to my game, it quit on me.. and my save game file was gone.
Awesome!

Kornel Kisielewicz:

--- Quote from: Mushuukyou on April 27, 2012, 21:57 ---I've had the game quit on me unexpectedly... I don't think there was an error log, but there is a log.txt in my directory.

--- End quote ---
A new more stable version will appear during the next few months so stay tuned!

--- Quote from: Mushuukyou on April 27, 2012, 21:57 ---Will there be 1h or 2h on the weapons eventually?  I thought a "small axe" would be 1h, but apparently not...

--- End quote ---
They aren't? Will have to double check on that.

--- Quote from: Mushuukyou on April 27, 2012, 21:57 ---Will there be a way to make the graphics/window bigger?  Having it all in that tiny DOS window is a huge beating on my eyes, since I'm on a 28" monitor...

--- End quote ---
DiabloRL will have support for the pseudo-console. I'm unsure whether the amount of characters on screen will increase, but the size will. BTW, you can right-click on the window title-bar and choose a bigger font in the mean time!

--- Quote from: Mushuukyou on April 27, 2012, 21:57 ---Also, if you open the inventory window first, and then the stats page.. you can't manipulate the inventory window.. you have to open stats first.

--- End quote ---
That will be fixed.

--- Quote from: Mushuukyou on April 27, 2012, 21:57 ---Could you make a save feature where it doesn't eject you from the game in order to save?

--- End quote ---
No, it's permadeath after all :P.

Mushuukyou:
Ok, thank you for answering all my questions.
I had forgotten I can resize the DOS screen.. stupid me. :)

What about the part where I went back to my game, and it quit and my save game was gone?
Is that a known bug?

Also, is there a stash? I'm not finding it. :(

Oh.. and when people talk about stuff for quests, is there a way to fast forward through it?  I don't want to wait forever for the text to come up and finish, and hitting ESC or whatever just makes it all go away.

Game Hunter:

--- Quote from: Mushuukyou on April 28, 2012, 09:03 ---Also, is there a stash? I'm not finding it. :(

--- End quote ---
Diablo never had a stash, and I don't really see a reason for it either. You can just drop items on the ground and they'll sit there until the game ends. (Diablo II needed a stash because the game wasn't static.)

Mushuukyou:
Ok, makes sense.
I had some other questions and comments above I hope someone addresses.

Also, I've noticed that most things I find which are magical, starting off up to lvl 4 of the dungeon at least, always tend to be negative more than positive.
Planned?
It's rare I'm finding something magical that is actually positive instead of taking away only.

Will there be a way to make monsters respawn, like you could in D2?  Or... uh.. did they not respawn in D1? :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version