Chaosforge Forum

• March 28, 2024, 17:32
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Fist of Fun - Strongman Diamond.  (Read 1511 times)

Zero Gravitas

• Private FC
  • Lost Soul
    • View Profile
Fist of Fun - Strongman Diamond.
« on: April 28, 2012, 14:39 »

I don't really understand how to get this badge. I get slaughtered within the first five levels every time I try. I'm guessing that you're supposed to shoot enemies until they're damaged enough for an easy punch-kill, but I find it difficult to avoid accidentally killing them with bullets. So, any advice for this badge with regards to trait progression or general strategy? I giftdrop, hide behind corners and rest-wait. Is Vampyre the best choice for this run? I'm not sure whether Malicious Blades makes you attack with your knife if you only have one in your offhand, I've never used it. Should any special levels be completed?
Hell Baron Colonel
24/19/15/5/0

AlterAsc

• Supporter
  • Major
    • View Profile
Re: Fist of Fun - Strongman Diamond.
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2012, 14:55 »

Well, it's a diamond so it's supposed to be hard.
Vampyre is probably the best build, as MBm with fists is nearly useless and MMB doesn't give you damage boost through berserk to use your fists efficiently.
About special levels - depends.If you think rewards are worth it, then go ahead.HA can be useful.CC is free healing(don't forget 4 HKs though).Halls are easy, i would recommend skipping everything after it, except maybe pits if you want lava element.
(0.9.9.6 - ?) Arch-Vile Chaos Lt. Colonel [26|20|18|16|12|2]
Pages: [1]