Chaosforge Forum

• March 28, 2024, 06:44
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Possible Doom RPG  (Read 3730 times)

Kabrinski

• Private FC
  • A terran marine...
    • View Profile
Possible Doom RPG
« on: May 23, 2012, 17:39 »

Okay-this is still a work in progress, but I was browsing my old files and I came across a half-finished and assed copy of a text based Doom RPG-it had its own assortment of new weapons and gear. I'm planning on finishing it, and if anyone is interested, then go ahead and sign up. It was essentally my own version of the doom storyline: It told the story of the Marine sqaud that was sent in doom 1 to investigate the loss of contact from phobos base, only once inside, shit flew. They took heavy losses, leaving only a handful survivors to report what had transpired. This group eventally found eividence of UAC experiments. Unfortunately I didn't exactly finish this story, due to time and family issues. I'm picking it up again, so if any of you are interested, just drop me a line.
We all walk a dark path...for there are only shadows. Some lighter, and some darker...but shadows all the same.

For all life is a shade of grey.

Pricklyman

• Sergeant Major
  • Crazy Nutjob - and lovin it
    • View Profile
Re: Possible Doom RPG
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2012, 22:24 »

I'm totally game to give this a go, if you run it of course! :D

Kabrinski

• Private FC
  • A terran marine...
    • View Profile
Re: Possible Doom RPG
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2012, 04:56 »

I'm working on it now-although it's easier since I have some of the material already on hand. With a little alteration and some spit and polish, should be up and running soon. Maybe even today.
We all walk a dark path...for there are only shadows. Some lighter, and some darker...but shadows all the same.

For all life is a shade of grey.
Pages: [1]