General > Play-By-Forum

[IC] The Lesser of Two Heresies.

<< < (2/79) > >>

Klear:
MkLear finally puts his dice back into his pocket and looks cautiously around the room. "So, what do you think we're waiting here for? A job? More like purification, muties. They say the Emperor protects, but not the likes of you and I."

LuckyDee:
The.. thing gives you a blank look. Just as you think no response will be forthcoming, it speaks calmly in a low, deep voice: "If they wanted us purified, we'd be dead already." It then resumes staring into space.

For reference, its voice sounds like a cross between Mr. Smith (The Matrix) and Cornfed (Duckman).

Klear:
"Ah... yes. Of course." replies MkLear with a laugh. "Then again, there are fates worse than death."
His hand once again finds his old dice and starts to play with them, almost as if he isn't even aware of it.
"Assuming everything I've heard about the Inquisition isn't true and this is in fact a..." he pauses before he can think of a suitable word, "a job interview, we might be spending a lot of time together from now on, so I suppose we should get to know each other. I'm Lijah MkLear."
Despite his friendly chatter, he makes no attempt to extend his hand to his new acquaintance, keeping it busy playing with the dice instead.

Edit: BTW, I'm assuming HexaDoken's character is present as well, despite the intro saying "You both find yourselves here", since he joined the game later.

LuckyDee:

--- Quote from: Klear on May 27, 2012, 04:01 ---Edit: BTW, I'm assuming HexaDoken's character is present as well, despite the intro saying "You both find yourselves here", since he joined the game later.

--- End quote ---

Agreed.

Again, the same slightly unnerving look, as if you're being measured up. "Lazerus." The thing redirects its glance at the red-haired man, as if expecting a response.

Klear:
"Alright. I can see you guys aren't the talking types," says MkLear with a sigh, when the third figure present in the room doesn't answer. "I guess I'll just get back to quiet brooding then."

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version