Chaosforge Forum

• March 28, 2024, 11:21
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Trait Ideas  (Read 2751 times)

Kabrinski

• Private FC
  • A terran marine...
    • View Profile
Trait Ideas
« on: July 29, 2012, 22:11 »

Okay, so I've recently started on a Pencil-Paper Survial Horro RPG called Survivor: Fallen Earth

Heres the back Story:
You’re a survivor after some kind of horrific disease swept through the population of Earth, causing some people to turn into shambling zombies, or mutating into monstrous aberrations. No one knows the virus’s origins-some speculate it was a science experiment gone wrong, while others think it was an alien virus caused by a meteor. Religious types seem to think the End Times-Armageddon-is upon us at last and that God has cast his judgment upon us.
All that is known is that our world-the land of ease and relative peace is gone, and that mankind’s last battle, our final struggle for survival is now upon us. Whether we survive or fade into the ocean of time is our decision to make.

Now the RP book is somewhat insulting, including the guys who helped inspire(Including our beloved Korniel), and is providing useful information:

Herre are the stats, Rated 1-12, with 1 the weakest, 12 strongest
Strength
Vitality
Dexterity
Intelligence

The trait sytem falls under three catagories: Combat, Technical, and Survial. I'm kind of taking a DoomRL approach to the traits but have been having brainfarts. So I'm coming to you guys for help. Any suggestions?
We all walk a dark path...for there are only shadows. Some lighter, and some darker...but shadows all the same.

For all life is a shade of grey.
Pages: [1]