Other Roguelikes > AliensRL

AlienRL Wiki: How do we start one?

<< < (10/11) > >>

Game Hunter:
Looks like I read a minus when it was a plus. My bad!

I was actually starting to like the idea that shooting too close throws off your aim (maybe not as severe as three tiles away, but melee distance messing with aim could be something).

AJBuwalda:

--- Quote from: Game Hunter on October 10, 2012, 18:19 ---Looks like I read a minus when it was a plus. My bad!

I was actually starting to like the idea that shooting too close throws off your aim (maybe not as severe as three tiles away, but melee distance messing with aim could be something).

--- End quote ---
I would like a knife, too. Just to give people a chance in hell when out of ammo... Although just a slight one!

skarczew:

--- Quote from: Game Hunter on October 10, 2012, 18:19 ---I was actually starting to like the idea that shooting too close throws off your aim (maybe not as severe as three tiles away, but melee distance messing with aim could be something).

--- End quote ---
The thing that is messing, is the Pain - thats enough, imo. However, we could also add some acid blood interaction with environment (and a player). But ...there are lots of things that are to be implemented - no need for haste here, just let it evolve naturally.

Moonshine Fox:
So, it says I have to use my forum login but when I try to I get this:

--- Quote ---Unable to find SMF group(s) Chaoslord, Chaosknight, Chaosite, Marketing/PR Ops, AliensRL Plot Writer, Old Chaos Guard set in LocalSettings.php!
--- End quote ---

thelaptop:

--- Quote from: Moonshine Fox on January 16, 2017, 23:41 ---So, it says I have to use my forum login but when I try to I get this:

--- End quote ---

Yeah, KK changed some stuff recently.  Let's hope he sees this and does something about it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version