Chaosforge Forum

• March 28, 2024, 05:02
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  All

Author Topic: All Outta Bubblegum  (Read 37384 times)

ParaSait

• Baffen :P
  • Elder
  • Lieutenant General
  • Happy Little Boozer
    • View Profile
    • MPSF
Re: All Outta Bubblegum
« Reply #30 on: December 27, 2012, 17:39 »

There's people all over the place, quite a few are heading upstairs, Richard, Khran and Ruhig among them.
(this should be Johnny though, rite?)

Johnny gets pushed right back downstairs, almost falling. He grunts at the people, but then notices the two creatures on the dance floor that just came outta nowhere.
"What the...", he thinks as his cigarette falls out of his mouth. Immediately he jumps over the bar table and ducks to take cover behind it.
[18|7|3|0|0|0] [MED:13/43] [SPE:36/67] [ASM:11/40]

Check out my epic youtube channel!
Currently playing The Bard's Tale and System Shock 2 (coop with GrAV1t)!

HexaDoken

• Sergeant
  • The Shotgun Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 27, 2012, 21:03 »

Noticing people suddenly rushing down the stairs, Khran immediately leaned to a wall to avoid getting knocked down.

"Ara ara, thi-"

Whatever he wanted to say is interrupted by the sounds of the gunfire from below. He turns back, and, seemingly on autopilot, walks down and looks at the aliens, standing still.

"Ara ara, this totally stopped being fun."

Coming back to his senses, Khran climbed on some random guy passing buy, and while shouting "Sorry!", jumped towards the table. He then ducked behind it.

"Yo!" - he said to Johnny. It was hard to guess if the guy ever cared about the aliens and chaos.
2nd Lieutenant Hell Baron, Body Count: 43879
Wins:[1|7|1|0|0] Deaths: [7|90|26|16|2] Badges:[18|10|4|0|0]
Highest Score: 214763
Currently Doing: AoB HNTR

thelaptop

• Chaos Fanatic!
  • Grand Inquisitor
  • Apostle
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 27, 2012, 23:20 »

Ruhig got knocked down the stairs by the mob with Johnny on top of him.  Thankfully, Johnny had already sprung out, leaving a rather sprawled out Ruhig on the ground.  Angrily, he jumped up to his feet and began shouting "Hey buddy, what's the big ide--"

Noticing the incursion of the interlopers, Ruhig saw red in his eyes.  Picking up a bar stool nearby, he lobbed it towards the aliens.  "Damn you for disturbing my drinking!  I said I was not drunk enough for this place but noooo, you had to barge in!"
I computed, therefore I was.

Matt_S

• Elder
  • Major
  • Lost Soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 28, 2012, 13:40 »

"Oh my gosh!" Richard shouts as he ducks down.  After a second of thought and planning, Richard decides to try escaping through the STAFF ONLY door.

He runs over to the DJ's area and tries going through the door.

Uitë

• Elder
  • First Sergeant
  • Lost Soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 28, 2012, 13:57 »

Seeing the sudden appearance of the creatures, Lucas ducks for cover behind the DJ booth. Pressing himself to the ground, he pulls the dazed DJ down with him. "Dammit," he thinks, "if only I'd brought my weapon..." Immediately, he turns to the DJ and asks him if there are any guns in the staff room. Right as he finishes speaking, before the DJ is able to formulate an answer, he peeks his head out to the side, and takes a good look at the alien invaders.
Arch-Vile 1st Lieutenant
[26|12|6|1|0]

Klear

• Elder
  • Lieutenant General
  • Twisted passages carry the smell of dapperness...
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 28, 2012, 19:11 »

With most people dead or dying all over the place, the situation begins to clear somewhat, but the flashing disco lights don't help. Johnny a Khran take cover behind the bar with the barman, who's grasping a shotgun and preparing to defend his livelihood. The battle is still raging upstairs, but the two aliens seem to be satisfied with the carnage they've done and each is now grabbing one of the babes, who were just a few moments dancing on the dancefloor, and are preparing to teleport away. Before they can do so however, Ruhig grabs a barstool and throws it at one of them. The stool flies through the air, but only hits one of the aliens with the soft part meant to be sat on, not the hard leg so useful in clobbering drunks. (you rolled a 6 for asskicking - close, but not good enough. There's no penalty for trying though)
    With a bestial growl, the alien throws the babe he was holding to his colleague who teleports away with both of them and turns his attention towards Ruhig.
During this distraction Richard tries to open the staff-only door, but it won't budge. Lucas talks to the DJ, who is quite shocked and slow to answer.
    "It's locked. I have a key and...," he says nervously at last.
     He produces a revolver, but he doesn't seem inclined to use it and will need some persuading to give it up.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: December 28, 2012, 19:13 by Klear »
Arch-Vile Mjr General [24/19/18/8/2] (0.9.9.7)

Quote from: thelaptop
Dude... we need to change your forum handle from "Klear" to "Klear Nukem".

HexaDoken

• Sergeant
  • The Shotgun Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 28, 2012, 23:36 »

"Alright, plan time. Something tells me that we won't defeat theese aliens with just throwing bottles."

Right as Khran finished saying that, he suddenly stood up, took whatever bottle was nearby, and threw it against the alien. He ducked back without seeing the results of the throw.

"Right, as I was saying, we will need guns, and lots of them. Like the one you have here" - he points at the shotgun the barman is holding. - "Listen, boy, if you're not going to shoot it yourself, better give it to the ones who can actually shoot it." - now Khran points at himself. - "Or AT LEAST tell us where can we find more guns? Shouldn't people leave weapons at the front door? Should be quite a bunch of them there."

thelaptop

• Chaos Fanatic!
  • Grand Inquisitor
  • Apostle
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 28, 2012, 23:49 »

"Fuck," Ruhig shouted, realising that the bar stool missed its mark and pissed off the alien instead.  He took a dive behind the bar just to hear Khran talk about his "plan".

Uitë

• Elder
  • First Sergeant
  • Lost Soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 29, 2012, 05:38 »

Looking back from the carnage, Lucas sees the revolver the DJ is holding. He looks him straight in the eye and says, "Hey buddy, are you planning on using that gun? I'm LAPD, you'd better give it to me and I'll handle everything."
"You go open that door and get yourself and that idiot to the back," he nods at Richard and the door.
Arch-Vile 1st Lieutenant
[26|12|6|1|0]

ParaSait

• Baffen :P
  • Elder
  • Lieutenant General
  • Happy Little Boozer
    • View Profile
    • MPSF
« Reply #39 on: December 29, 2012, 09:30 »

"Oh wow great jeez, I thought I could hide here, but this spot just became the center point of attention." Johnny sighs.
"On the other hand...", he says as he lights another cigarette, "... since there's four of us here now, I guess we might as well all jump up and go kick their asses."

Johnny does what Khran did and tosses an empty bottle at one of the aliens. With his other hand he also grabs another bottle for close combat.

[18|7|3|0|0|0] [MED:13/43] [SPE:36/67] [ASM:11/40]

Check out my epic youtube channel!
Currently playing The Bard's Tale and System Shock 2 (coop with GrAV1t)!

Klear

• Elder
  • Lieutenant General
  • Twisted passages carry the smell of dapperness...
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: December 29, 2012, 12:43 »

The alien trooper shoots at Ruhig as he dives behind the bar, but the shot flies wild, shattering only a bottle of premium whiskey. Before he can fire another shot, a bottle flies from behind the bar and shatters in the alien's face, blinding him and making him drop his laser pistol. Seeing Khran's success, Johnny follows suit and the second bottle also hits its mark, knocking the alien out. Encouraged by the successful throw, Khran turns to the barkeep and tries to convince him to give him his shotgun, but the barkeeper is not moved by this heroic display, having seen similar feats many times in his line of work.
   "Feel free to take more bottles, but this shotgun is mine," he utters. "I wouldn't go upstairs right now, sounds like there's quite a few of 'em still, but there's another exit near the DJ booth. I'll open it up for you."
   True to his words, there seems to be a one-sided battle raging upstairs. You hear lasers flying and a loud cadence of a chaingun, though the screams are dying there as well. It sounds like the aliens are mopping up the last survivors and it's only a matter of time before they come to check downstairs.
   Meanwhile, Lucas' powers of persuasion seems to be better than Khran's, since the DJ hands him his revolver without arguing. It's pitiful how fast he switched from his cool image into a broken coward.

Arch-Vile Mjr General [24/19/18/8/2] (0.9.9.7)

Quote from: thelaptop
Dude... we need to change your forum handle from "Klear" to "Klear Nukem".

HexaDoken

• Sergeant
  • The Shotgun Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: December 29, 2012, 23:09 »

"Damit, you." - Khran mumbles very silently, too silent for anyone to hear.

He takes two more bottles, stands up quickly and throws one at where the alien stood. It takes him a second to realise that the bastard is already quite out of cold.

"Eh... okay." - Khran opens the other bottle he has, and drinks it.

"Bleh... alright people, the guy over here tells we have an extra exit right over there!" - he points to the barman with one hand, and to the DJ booth with another, still holding the bottle of whatever. - "Unless you are keen on fighting guys with chinaguns, I suggest we go there."

Khran then jumps over the table and stands in the middle of the room, looking at the survivors of the slaughter.

Uitë

• Elder
  • First Sergeant
  • Lost Soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: December 30, 2012, 05:18 »

Lucas sees the alien fall, and suddenly remembers a piece of his old training. He carefully takes aim at the creature's head, and looses one round to permanently put it out of commission.
He then orders the DJ, "Didn't you hear me? Open that door!"
Arch-Vile 1st Lieutenant
[26|12|6|1|0]

thelaptop

• Chaos Fanatic!
  • Grand Inquisitor
  • Apostle
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: December 30, 2012, 09:29 »

Ruhig grabs the DJ by the collar and shouted into the poor man's face.

"Didn't you hear that man?  Why are you still not opening the damn door?!"

Matt_S

• Elder
  • Major
  • Lost Soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 01, 2013, 00:52 »

With the imminent danger gone, Richard mans up a bit.  "We shouldn't lose our heads," Richard tells everyone.  "Where's the key to this staff door?"
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  All