General > Play-By-Forum

All Outta Bubblegum

<< < (2/10) > >>

ZicherCZ:

--- Quote from: thelaptop on December 16, 2012, 10:17 ---Does this mean I'm a badass by definition [in real life]?  =P

--- End quote ---
Find and consume a health globe while you're at full health. If you are still overpowered after a few minutes, you are a badass by definition ;).

HexaDoken:
If I am out of bubblegum and suddenly a CLOSED DOOR blocks my path, can I atleast cheat out and shout "GUYS HELP IGOR DOOR CONFUSES IGOR" and hope for a less crazy teammate come and open the door?

That makes me think of a strategy where one of the players purposely wastes bubblegum left and right and transform into a machine of fury, while all the other players run behind and help him with the "strange gizmos of the world".

Klear:
When you get All Outta Bubblegum, I'd advise you to solve ALL your problems with violence. I'm gonna allow kicking the door down to be considered asskicking. Yelling for others to help you is fine, I think, but don't forget - being all outta bubblegum doesn't make you stupid. It makes you so filled with rage that you can physically incapable of anything that is not asskicking, so something more along the lines of:

A *bangs on a massive door, nearly dislocating his shoulder and breaking his arm* "OPEN YOU MOTHERFUCKER!!"
B *comes to the door, presses the handle gently and opens it*
A *watches in disbelief, loses a bit of ego. Optionally, proceeds to kick B's ass*

In any case, upon careful reading of the rules, I won't force you to roll for opening doors, picking stuff up etc. With an initial 1/5th chance of losing bubblegum after doing anything, things would probably deteriorate too fast. These actions will be forbidden once All Outta Bubblegum, though, with some really basic exceptions, like walking and talking. When talking AOB, you should roleplay somebody who just lost their last bubblegum and is pissed... No diplomacy for you in this state, except, you know, the oldest kind of diplomacy.

Oh, and you'll probably be allowed to share bubblegum in extreme circumstances, or maybe I'll allow you to find a pack of gum from time to time if you spend too much time AOB.

So we've got thelaptop, Uitë, ParaSait, HexaDoken... what about you, ZicherCZ?

We should be ready to start. Post the names of your characters and some small background - a couple of sentences is enough to get started, the rest can be filled by roleplaying during the game.

Edit: One more things - unless anyone objects, I'd prefer to handle all the rolling (I'll be fair - honestly!), but if you want to roll yourself, it's OK. In any case, let me handle the outcomes.

HexaDoken:
Care to post an example of roleplaying format? A short act when somebody, say, blasts in the room, does some actions that require rolling, fail there, succeed here, and get out. And this is considering that players can't read GM's mind and do not explicitly know what is considered asskicking, what is not, and what is a free action. This is so I don't act ubersilly.

Final one. Is the "bubblegum" stat virtual or not? As in, do we actually carry actual sticks of actual bubblegum in our actual pockets, or this is just a "creatively named" meter of how pissed off we are?

ParaSait:

--- Quote from: HexaDoken on December 18, 2012, 08:15 ---Final one. Is the "bubblegum" stat virtual or not? As in, do we actually carry actual sticks of actual bubblegum in our actual pockets, or this is just a "creatively named" meter of how pissed off we are?

--- End quote ---
This is a PBF, does it matter? :P
Welp, anyways...

Name: Johnny Balls
Background:
A friend of Duke. He wears a leather jacket, a worn jeans, sunglasses, and he has black hair with a ridiculous amount of grease in it. He's not quite as badass as Duke, but at least he likes to pretend he is.
Hobbies: Smoking, drinking beer, hanging out at stripclubs, kicking male ass, and doing... other stuff... to female ass.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version