General > Play-By-Forum

Who's up for...?

<< < (5/5)

LuckyDee:

--- Quote from: bfg9001 on April 01, 2013, 13:58 ---Just replied!
--- End quote ---

Seen and replied again. To everyone, please keep a close eye on your PM, especially when the game starts; information that's not immediately available to all players will likewise not immediately be posted for all to see. I don't know how often I'll be using it (if this were Vampire, probably half the campaign would go by PM :S ), but be prepared anyhow.

As I will be getting married tomorrow (sadly without the Karaoke Party all of you so enthusiastically contributed to) it'll be a bit longer before we can get started. Aim is to have all preparations (complete setting online+characters created) done by the end of next week, and kick off immediately afterwards.

@Raekuul, are you on board?

@Everyone else, regardless of whether you're playing; please have a look at what I came up with so far; as I'm building the setting from scratch and - although the setting intrigues me very much - I hardly have experience with steam punk, any input you care to give would be most welcome. I hereby direct you to the Lock and Feather Inn for further discussion.

thelaptop:

--- Quote from: Jeffreynax on March 26, 2017, 12:14 ---Im having all of my SMITE buddies over to my house to watch the live stream. Really wish we could all go, though. What are you guys doing for Worlds?

--- End quote ---

* thelaptop eyes Jeffreymax suspiciously
Please do not necro threads if you have nothing constructive to add to it.  Consider this your final warning.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version