General > Play-By-Forum

Who's up for...?

<< < (2/5) > >>

bfg9001:
None that I can think of. Although, I did have a dream like this last night. My group and I were going to see some really important knight in this ancient monastery type deal, where monks in robes lined the hallway leading to his chamber. Before we could enter, we had to turn over all of our weapons which consisted of swords, wands, laser pistols, etc. etc. Also, there was a reptile dude in our group.

The knight himself wasn't anything too impressive; plate armor with tattered robes and a cape over it.

Actually, I guess the closest thing would Wizardry 6 through 8.

EDIT: If you're interested, here is Wizardry VII over on Abandonia. http://www.abandonia.com/en/games/247/Wizardry+VII+-+Crusaders+of+the+Dark+Savant.html

LuckyDee:

--- Quote from: bfg9001 on March 23, 2013, 12:58 ---Also, there was a reptile dude in our group.
--- End quote ---

Fantastic: can't have too many reptile dudes. :)

I'll be sure to check it out tomorrow.

raekuul:
Post-apocalyptic. I want to be on a world where the sun is dying, the planet is dying, and your dinner is trying to make a meal out of you before you get a chance to make a meal out of it.

bfg9001:
LuckyDee, any sort of news on what direction you'd like to take?

LuckyDee:
I have a strong suspicion, but I was actually kinda expecting for the response to be at least a little bigger....

Anybody care to speak up before decisions are made?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version