Chaosforge Forum

• April 25, 2024, 00:42
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: [0997] Unable to Level "Survivalist" Trait despite eligibility (Bonus YAVP!)  (Read 2072 times)

Flame_US3r

• Platinum Supporter
  • Alpha Supporter
  • Lance Corporal
    • View Profile

Playing as a Marine going MAD shotgun build; got there and got one more Ironman to grab survivalist. When I got to level 11, I was unable to put a point in MSv (greyed out). I leveled my traits as such (from mortem below):

TaN->TaN->Iro->Iro->Rel->Rel->SM->Bad->MAD->Iro->Bad->TaN->

I just continued with Bad and TaN until the finish because I didn't know what else to do.

First ever HMP victory (made it to Mastermind several times in 0996, never actually could finish it). So, I'm happy :)

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
The Shrieker shrieks!

Matt_S

• Elder
  • Major
  • Lost Soul
    • View Profile

You can only get one master trait, even if their prerequisites don't clash.

Flame_US3r

• Platinum Supporter
  • Alpha Supporter
  • Lance Corporal
    • View Profile

"Master traits have rather constraining requirements: in addition to needing a partcular set of basic and/or advanced traits, you also cannot have any of the "blocked" traits (listed before the prerequisites). Blocked traits cannot be chosen after choosing the master trait, nor can you choose any other master traits (even if they are technically inclusive of each other)."

Welp, shows how much I know (and how often I get to the endgame, eh?). I missed the above on the wiki.

Lock time! Thanks.
The Shrieker shrieks!
Pages: [1]