General > Play-By-Forum

1899 - Under the Sign of the Lock and Feather

<< < (18/19) > >>

LuckyDee:
Cheers, and same to you. I've been somewhat distracted over the past week, but I'll come in with another bit of story soon. Thanks for the notification.

Now have some Christmas cheer!

LuckyDee:
Had a look at the in-game thread again, and my guess is it's either/both Esther or/and Cole's turn to say something useful.

@Cole: don't be afraid to just keep posting, especially in response to other players. Even when I'm not posting much I'm still lurking and keeping an eye on things, and if I feel stuff is going in the wrong direction I'll say so.

Generally, I try to post as little as possible, unless direct input from me is required.

Nightfalcon:
A problem from my Xmas trip.  I accidentally left my computer at my folks and my father who was to send it to me was admitted into the hospital.  I probably won't have it back for a week or so.  Because of that I'm limited to very, very little computer use.

Because of that I expect that I'll be posting only when my character absolutely has to. 

I apologize for any inconvenience this causes.

Wm

LuckyDee:
Oh well, we've been taking it easy over here, as you can see. I expect no difficulties because of this.

Also:

Nightfalcon:
FYI, I just got my computer back so I'm good to go.

Wm

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version